Home General Discussion
The Transformers Forged to Fight community has officially moved to Discord. For all the latest news and updates, join us here!
Options

Bonecrusher counter?

小龙女小龙女 Posts: 641
edited May 2019 in General Discussion
Is there any bot that has melee attack that never ever crit?

Or is there a game setting that i can use to command all bot to stop critical hit?

It is feeling bad a 10k bonecrusher bleeds a 5k bot to death without ever getting hit once due to your bot criting him.

Comments

• Options
    Austin555555Austin555555 Posts: 783
    Optimus Primal when duped and/or beast purification synergy
  • Options
    Darm0kDarm0k Posts: 2,485
    小龙女 wrote: »

Thundercracker
  • Options
    edited May 2019

Bonecrusher bleeds u when u crit him. Primal doesn’t do anything against that. 2% heal on bleed expire will not do much at all when a single stack of bleed will cost you 10-20% of hp.

Also if you use 5* primal the chances u can get 5* warrior signature crystal is so slim. So you get stuck at 2% heal
  • Options
    Faithz17Faithz17 Posts: 842
    Primal, MV, Thundercracker, IH, wasp. There’s some crit mastery related to this as well. You can also range the whole fight and not melee, like with Arcee.
  • Options
    Darm0k wrote: »

Thundercracker

Dam, such a bot actually exist i can’t believe it is real I just looked it up. Thanks. Even though I will probably never rank up thundercracker, it is awesome to know
  • Options
    edited May 2019
    Faithz17 wrote: »
    Primal, MV, Thundercracker, IH, wasp. There’s some crit mastery related to this as well. You can also range the whole fight and not melee, like with Arcee.

My post title maybe a bit misleading. I am referring to ability to beat 10k bonecrusher without taking a single point of damage. Looks only thundercracker can do this. (It is a little unrealistic to range whole fight without ever doing any melee)
  • Options
    It is possible to range whole fight without melee. I used to run with MV, IH, OP for AM and there was a bone crusher in 3.2. If MV has died earlier, I’d use IH and just light range to keep him away and heavy to burn him to death. Wasp also doesn’t crit much when melee so also possible to use wasp against BC.
  • Options
    ManthroManthro Posts: 2,752
    edited May 2019
    Faithz17 wrote: »

My post title maybe a bit misleading. I am referring to ability to beat 10k bonecrusher without taking a single point of damage. Looks only thundercracker can do this. (It is a little unrealistic to range whole fight without ever doing any melee)

It's possible to do it with awakened primal on a beast squad.

It's also possible to perfect BC with wasp, as mentioned before.

Thundercracker is the best option for sure though.
  • Options
    KittenKitten Posts: 1,897
    I always used to use Ironhide without crit rate masteries, never dealt crit on melee attacks + he’s a great ranged heavy spammers. Against bonecrusher if you aren’t going to use a brawler with purification then you have to use someone with a powerful and effective ranged heavy
  • Options
    DaveJLDaveJL Posts: 1,779
    Demo Megatron doesn't crit on melee hits either I don't think. IH and Wasp don't crit without crit boost.
  • Options
    Thanks guys for confirming. Dam helpful to know
  • Options
    Mr_WonderfulMr_Wonderful Posts: 760

Bonecrusher bleeds u when u crit him. Primal doesn’t do anything against that. 2% heal on bleed expire will not do much at all when a single stack of bleed will cost you 10-20% of hp.

Also if you use 5* primal the chances u can get 5* warrior signature crystal is so slim. So you get stuck at 2% heal

Your missing a part of primal’s sig there. For every armour buff he has he purifies the debuff 8% faster, so 80% at max stacks. Bonecrushers bleeds aren’t all that long, primal with max armour stacks and bleed resistance mastery could more than likely come off with practically full health if you can make the fight last.

Not to mention it goes up to something like 8% heal after a bleed at max sig. primal is probably the best option for a longer fight with BC
  • Options

Your missing a part of primal’s sig there. For every armour buff he has he purifies the debuff 8% faster, so 80% at max stacks. Bonecrushers bleeds aren’t all that long, primal with max armour stacks and bleed resistance mastery could more than likely come off with practically full health if you can make the fight last.

Not to mention it goes up to something like 8% heal after a bleed at max sig. primal is probably the best option for a longer fight with BC

But how am I supposed to get 5* signature?
  • Options
    JKLJKL Posts: 997

But how am I supposed to get 5* signature?

ROTK offers 10.
  • Options
    PiconiaPiconia Posts: 106
    You don't need Primal duped, just two more beasts in the party to gain the purify debuffs.

On a heavy atack you purify all the debuffs on yourself, that itself can count as a instant heal.
  • Options
    Gunz0Gunz0 Posts: 2,949
    Piconia wrote: »
    You don't need Primal duped, just two more beasts in the party to gain the purify debuffs.

On a heavy atack you purify all the debuffs on yourself, that itself can count as a instant heal.

You'll still take a ton of bleed damage if you're not quick enough. Trust me, my weak 5/50 unawakened Primal lost to both Bonecrusher and Mirage
  • Options
    Can’t believe I forgot to mention a duped Grimlock as well. May take 1 sec worth of damage but he’ll survive the fight. Can also burn BC without melee.