Home General Discussion
The Transformers Forged to Fight community has officially moved to Discord. For all the latest news and updates, join us here!

How confident are we about the June offerings?

I see that Tantrum is all but confirmed...solid offering, but there are others that are extremely confident about Barricade and....I forget.
Anyway, other than the Google map hint of Barcelona, did I miss a confirmation of the other 2? Or are they just showing up on the arena matches?

Comments

• TechnobotTechnobot Posts: 661
    Tantrum was confirmed by Kabam Miike himself... Barricade & Dinobot are likely the other 2. Irony is I already have my 5* Barricade at R3 & Duped... and I have a 5* Dinobot that is ready to be upgraded to R2.

As for the Reforged Mission... it will likely be the Blaster Mission.
  • HalloweendmHalloweendm Posts: 395
    Sweet! Can't wait for Tantrum! And if Dinobot is in there too--I guess I can kiss any extra money next month goodbye trying for those 5* crystals!
  • Gunz0Gunz0 Posts: 2,949
    foebnf2diiov.png
    They better give us Tantrum. I don’t want to use my Brawler sparks on pic related
  • 0 confidence
  • KillMasterCKillMasterC Posts: 3,105
    Confident or not, they'll be revealed on the last day (as if all those months' worth of Arena hint don't speak for themselves).
  • DrShotgunDrShotgun Posts: 2,157
    Gunz0 wrote: »
    foebnf2diiov.png
    They better give us Tantrum. I don’t want to use my Brawler sparks on pic related

I'm awaiting a dup for my Grimlock. He's my most useful guy. I've been saving for when he's offered.
  • DaveJLDaveJL Posts: 1,779
    I've seen Dinobot in the arena, so if people are saying Barricade too then I'm guessing it is Tantrum, Dinobot and Barricade
  • It would be a shame if it was Cheetor. Just after we received him for a Monthly Character which would contribute to the Monthly Objectives.
  • 小龙女小龙女 Posts: 641
    edited May 2019
    when can we actually get a useful beast bot?

I am talking about scorpion, monkey or Grimlock. I don’t want a bull or dino. As last option give me a cheetor...
  • DrShotgunDrShotgun Posts: 2,157
    小龙女 wrote: »

I am talking about scorpion, monkey or Grimlock. I don’t want a bull or dino. As last option give me a cheetor...

I've been patiently awaiting Grimlock for a while now.
  • Hijacker2531Hijacker2531 Posts: 538
    小龙女 wrote: »

Tantrum is insanely useful for spotlight and raiding. Dinobot may be the weakest of all the beast wars, but he is still a top tier bot, even among tacs.

Megs
    OP
    Cyclonus
    Dinobot
    Starsceam
    Bumblebee
    Ultra Magnus
  • Offerings.

Like.

Do you consider the Bots of the month to be Offerings for like...the AllSpark?

On more serious note though: a few several commanders have already guess the other two Bots for the month.
  • BaRdYaAmNBaRdYaAmN Posts: 1,506
    edited May 2019
    Offerings.

Like.

On more serious note though: a few several commanders have already guess the other two Bots for the month.

Cyclonus?
  • DonApisDonApis Posts: 544
    Offerings.

Like.

Dinobot and barricade, right?
  • Bntyhntr3232_Bntyhntr3232_ Posts: 3,088
    Offerings.

Like.

A few several commanders? Isn't several multiple?
  • SlayerSlayer Posts: 1,085
    I'm confident enough to quit the game after june if there wont be any new content that is permanent , also new bots. 😂