Home General Discussion
The Transformers Forged to Fight community has officially moved to Discord. For all the latest news and updates, join us here!
Options

Which 4 star should I awaken?

Which 4 star should I awaken? 23 votes

Jetfire (I use)
13%
Gunz0Black_ThoughtBlackRazak 3 votes
God Mixmaster (I use)
13%
Tracked_SignalOptimalOptimus_MV1Kitten 3 votes
Wheeljack
43%
TsunamiBeastdadChuck_CanuckAustin555555Mr_WonderfulAvacalhator_1PeasTechnobotHijacker2531Primerprime5 10 votes
Megatronus
17%
StreetFighterRizdallPiconiaCelt 4 votes
Save it for someone else
13%
DaveJLBntyhntr3232_FallingInStereo 3 votes

Comments

• Options
    Gunz0Gunz0 Posts: 2,949
    Jetfire (I use)
    No brainer

Inb4 the Wheeljackbabbies take over this poll with their "MUH immortality", "MUH infinite shields", "MUH Nanojack".
  • Options
    Bntyhntr3232_Bntyhntr3232_ Posts: 3,088
    Save it for someone else
    None of those are very good except wheeljack and jetfire...I'd save it for someone else
  • Options
    Austin555555Austin555555 Posts: 783
    Wheeljack
    Wheel jack needs his awakened ability
  • Options
    Avacalhator_1Avacalhator_1 Posts: 102
    Wheeljack
    Wheeljack is a lame bot if not duped
  • Options
    God Mixmaster (I use)

Disagree. He doesn't need it, he just uses it in case he takes damage
  • Options
    Hijacker2531Hijacker2531 Posts: 538
    Wheeljack

Imagine: You're fighting a 5-star R3 Demo megs, 100 chaos charges(correct me if wrong term) and he saves up to SP3. Wheeljack 4-star R4 no dupe, could be at 100%, but lose a lot of health due to an unavoidable attack(Can be prevented at times however). With force shield however, the Max damage is capped at 25%. While it isn't necessary, force Shield is one of WJ most important aspects.
  • Options
    Jetfire (I use)

Wheeljack is a lame bot regardless of being duped or not*
  • Options
    DaveJLDaveJL Posts: 1,779
    Save it for someone else
    Wheeljack needs it to be useable. Mixmaster needs it to be good. Jetfire needs it to be reasonably high to be useful.

Personally I would use it on a Shark, put my sig progs in to Sharks and forge them in to 5* bots and focus more on my 5* roster
  • Options
    CeltCelt Posts: 190
    Megatronus
    DaveJL wrote: »
    Wheeljack needs it to be useable. Mixmaster needs it to be good. Jetfire needs it to be reasonably high to be useful.

Personally I would use it on a Shark, put my sig progs in to Sharks and forge them in to 5* bots and focus more on my 5* roster

That's probably the best option you could follow
    You can't dupe " naturally " and easily a 4* shark unless you grow a farm of 2* shark crystals
    And they'll be more useful duped than any other of your 4* bot, assuming you have a decent 5* roster.
  • Options
    God Mixmaster (I use)

Imagine: You're fighting a 5-star R3 Demo megs, 100 chaos charges(correct me if wrong term) and he saves up to SP3. Wheeljack 4-star R4 no dupe, could be at 100%, but lose a lot of health due to an unavoidable attack(Can be prevented at times however). With force shield however, the Max damage is capped at 25%. While it isn't necessary, force Shield is one of WJ most important aspects.

He can dupe wj easily. Wj is in the CRYSTALS.
  • Options
    RocsolidRocsolid Posts: 302
    It really matters on your synergies. Stand alone but wj is the best, I ran old map with 4* wj maxed in Kaon. Jet fire is also a very good bot. If you can get parry down the best damage bot from above is mix. And before the haters start in, learn to use mix before you say he stinks. Carryon.
  • Options
    KittenKitten Posts: 1,897
    God Mixmaster (I use)

He can dupe wj easily. Wj is in the CRYSTALS.

So is everyone else 😂
  • Options
    Wheeljack
    Gunz0 wrote: »

Clearly you never had a wheeljack survive demo megs SP3.
  • Options
    PeasPeas Posts: 74
    Wheeljack
    Wheeljack with nano repair is just awesome on at least half the bots in the game. There’s not a game mode that I don’t find a use for him in. But I do like to roll with G1 autobot teams.
  • Options
    PeasPeas Posts: 74
    Wheeljack
    Best thing is it’s pretty easy to get an awakening thing, not sure what’s its called, once a month so the decision is only temporary.
  • Options
    God Mixmaster (I use)
    Keep in mind I have no plans on getting nano repair any time soon
  • Options
    Wheeljack
    Kitten wrote: »

The nano repair isn’t needed with wheeljack but it improves his length in fights.
  • Options
    Wheeljack
    Kitten wrote: »

Then wait for someone else. a WJ will come along soon enough.
  • Options
    God Mixmaster (I use)
    God mixmaster> Wheeljack heh.
  • Options
    Jetfire (I use)
    Gunz0 wrote: »

Clearly you never had a wheeljack survive demo megs SP3.

The virgin getting hit by an SP3 vs the Chad baiting
  • Options
    Save it for someone else
    What's the deal with nano repair WJ? I find nano repair useless no matter what...PS. I'm not talking to Gunz0
  • Options
    Wheeljack
    What's the deal with nano repair WJ? I find nano repair useless no matter what...PS. I'm not talking to Gunz0

Have you never used Nanojack before? If so, let me explain to you my belief in this bot.

When duped-WJ gets to 75%, he activates force shield. This prevents all physical damage for some seconds. (DOT, dark burn, still get through) However, with nano repair, that 1 to 3 points of health provided per second bring your hp back up to 76%, thereby allowing you to have infinite Force shield for up to a whole minute. Can be quite helpful in multiple situations. and Wheeljack's upgrades make him a better bot. But apart from that, unless you're fighting with 1-stars, 2-stars, maybe even three stars, nano repair is absolutely useless.
  • Options
    Save it for someone else

Have you never used Nanojack before? If so, let me explain to you my belief in this bot.

When duped-WJ gets to 75%, he activates force shield. This prevents all physical damage for some seconds. (DOT, dark burn, still get through) However, with nano repair, that 1 to 3 points of health provided per second bring your hp back up to 76%, thereby allowing you to have infinite Force shield for up to a whole minute. Can be quite helpful in multiple situations. and Wheeljack's upgrades make him a better bot. But apart from that, unless you're fighting with 1-stars, 2-stars, maybe even three stars, nano repair is absolutely useless.

I never knew he had to be duped...
  • Options
    God Mixmaster (I use)
    I feel new bots coming, and I don’t really feel the desire to awaken anyone I have, I’ll keep your thoughts in mind though 👍
  • Options
    Wheeljack

Yeah. Simply duped however. Once he has the force shield up and nano repair, there really is no need for upgrading his sig further, as it simply extends the amount of time you have force shield.
  • Options
    Jetfire (I use)

Yeah. Simply duped however. Once he has the force shield up and nano repair, there really is no need for upgrading his sig further, as it simply extends the amount of time you have force shield.

This. Give best boi Mirage all your sig upgrades
  • Options
    Primerprime5Primerprime5 Posts: 853
    edited May 2019
    Wheeljack
    @Gunz0

MUH immortality MUH infinite shields MUH Nanojack
  • Options
    Primerprime5Primerprime5 Posts: 853
    edited May 2019
    Wheeljack
    @Gunz0