Home General Discussion
The Transformers Forged to Fight community has officially moved to Discord. For all the latest news and updates, join us here!
Options

Rework of Repair/Revive Kits

I think it's time we look at reworking the repair and revive kits for all modes. The amount of health they provided hasn't changed for as long I remember, yet we have higher tiered bots now that have significantly increased health maximum. We also have harder content and much higher PI opponents that deal way more damage.

When we were using 3*s and 4*s, I feel these repairs/revives were sufficient. However with 5*s now and the ability to take them to R5, these bots need a lot more. The current repairs/revives are out of date.

My suggestion to update these repair/revive items is to double the amount of health they provide. An alternative solution would be to cut the cost in half though the former is preferred as not all repair/revive items are purchased through the store.

Many things in the game have changed, I think this should be one that needs to be looked at too. Can we please get these updated to meet today's standard?

Comments

• Options
    JKLJKL Posts: 997
    edited May 2019
    I they Should make it a percentage.

That's a great idea. It would make them future proof.
  • Options
    It could be a little unfair among the different classes. Think about the health Scout Bee would get vs Tronus or Grim off the same repair/revive.
  • Options
    Darm0kDarm0k Posts: 2,485
    Funny, I was just about to make a post about this. Like Black_Thought, I was going to suggest making it a percentage.
  • Options
    m00nshinem00nshine Posts: 189
    Percentage of max health FTW
  • Options
    I would be happy if they did what they did in MCOC during the month Diablo was introduced.

Allow you to trade 2-for1- the next tier higher in repair kits.
  • Options
    Down_UnderDown_Under Posts: 149
    A percentage for sure, the heals etc are small on a 5* rank 4
  • Options
    Darm0kDarm0k Posts: 2,485
    While we’re at it, also increase the purchase limit. And possibly make it a permanent store item.

And help me get better so I don’t have to use them.
  • Options
    BOFADBOFAD Posts: 481
    Darm0k wrote: »
    While we’re at it, also increase the purchase limit. And possibly make it a permanent store item.

Don’t get hit and you won’t need them
  • Options
    ldny90ldny90 Posts: 21
    this is long overdue. 250 hp repairs/revives in the r4+ 5* era is just a sign of negligence
  • Options
    Darm0k wrote: »

They are a permanent store item ... Energon store.
  • Options
    ManthroManthro Posts: 2,752
    JKL wrote: »
    I think it's time we look at reworking the repair and revive kits for all modes. The amount of health they provided hasn't changed for as long I remember, yet we have higher tiered bots now that have significantly increased health maximum. We also have harder content and much higher PI opponents that deal way more damage.

When we were using 3*s and 4*s, I feel these repairs/revives were sufficient. However with 5*s now and the ability to take them to R5, these bots need a lot more. The current repairs/revives are out of date.

My suggestion to update these repair/revive items is to double the amount of health they provide. An alternative solution would be to cut the cost in half though the former is preferred as not all repair/revive items are purchased through the store.

Many things in the game have changed, I think this should be one that needs to be looked at too. Can we please get these updated to meet today's standard?

There are higher tier kits than what are available for free. They provide what you would expect for 5* bots.

Can't have everything for nothing.

These kits are one of only a few things currently behind a paywall.

The solution is to stockpile multiple kits so you can heal more.

Inventory cap should go up though, so that ninjas aren't penalized for being good, and then don't have a sufficient number of kits when they have a bad day.
  • Options
    That's a decent solution too. Would be nice to have the inventory limit bumped up.