Home General Discussion
The Transformers Forged to Fight community has officially moved to Discord. For all the latest news and updates, join us here!
Options

AM Difficulty 4*

Hey all, I am just wondering what is the highest level a maxed out maxed forged team of 4* can do in am, as for me I can do lvl 70+ with maxed out maxed Forged 4*, I am just wondering how high I can go with my team of maxed out maxed Forged 4*.

Comments

• Options
    KillMasterCKillMasterC Posts: 3,105
    It depends on your teammates. You can finish level 120 with a team of 1*'s if they taxi you, theoreticallly.
    Otherwise, it depends on repair and revives, etc.
  • Options
    Bi1b0BagginsBi1b0Baggins Posts: 1,049
    Device-willing, you can go much higher and still have enough time to get through the fights (1 hour per fight), it will just hurt more when (if) you get hit. The transition to 5* bots is different for everyone.
  • Options
    DaveJLDaveJL Posts: 1,779
    Genuinely impressed you can manage at 70+ with 4* bots. I suspect you are a rarity.
  • Options
    小龙女小龙女 Posts: 641
    edited May 2019
    It must feel like this every fight

I am sure u can do 120, some path are easier than primal for sure
    3wb0uagcq4es.png

• Options
    ManthroManthro Posts: 2,752
    1711 wrote: »
    Hey all, I am just wondering what is the highest level a maxed out maxed forged team of 4* can do in am, as for me I can do lvl 70+ with maxed out maxed Forged 4*, I am just wondering how high I can go with my team of maxed out maxed Forged 4*.

Realistically, you can do 70-80 with maxed 4* bots if you are good.

Higher if you are ultra ninja.
  • Options
    JKLJKL Posts: 997
    Just keep going with them, you'll know when you reach your limit with 4*s. Work on some 5*s on the side to get them ready to give you a boost when you do hit your limit.
  • Options
    serdoodserdood Posts: 115
    It depends on your teammates. You can finish level 120 with a team of 1*'s if they taxi you, theoreticallly.

Do you even get rewards if you use 1* taxi and don't do any damage? Always wondered but never confirmed.

• Options
    KillMasterCKillMasterC Posts: 3,105
    serdood wrote: »

Do you even get rewards if you use 1* taxi and don't do any damage? Always wondered but never confirmed.

Yeah. It has nothing to do with damage. You only have to join a battle group.
  • Options
    that1guythat1guy Posts: 374
    You won't get milestone rewards unless you contribute a point if I recall.
  • Options
    that1guy wrote: »
    You won't get milestone rewards unless you contribute a point if I recall.

Thanks
  • Options

Yeah. It has nothing to do with damage. You only have to join a battle group.

Thanks for info.
  • Options
    Faithz17Faithz17 Posts: 842

As long as you join BG and still in alliance when rewards are given out, you will get map rewards even if you didn’t fight any bot.

For milestone rewards, as long as you have been in the alliance all the time, you will get it when you score your first point. For example, on day 1, you don’t get any points. On day 2, you fight something and get points. You will then get all the milestone rewards that your alliance has earned to date.