Home General Discussion
The Transformers Forged to Fight community has officially moved to Discord. For all the latest news and updates, join us here!
Options

Raids / Opponent Not Available

lightningbaronlightningbaron Posts: 595
edited May 2019 in General Discussion
Maximum shield for raids should be 16 hours, this should give the person 8 hours to revenge back or open to attack for 8 hours. There should be a limit how many shields or time duration one can put up in a 24 hours period.

The 24 hours shield should disappear as an option; because it does not give a chance to revenge back if 24 hours is used by the attacker.

For every raid attack, a revenge should be allowed regardless.

The raid system is beyond frustrating part of the game. Either fix the matching system or lose the raid function or raid is open to all (no shields).

To be honest, I'm tired of chickens in this game, raid a player and hide behind shields.

Comments

• Options
    lightningbaronlightningbaron Posts: 595
    edited May 2019
    Beastdad wrote: »
    It doesn't matter one ounce if you are able to "revenge" someone or not. Shields are almost as irrelevant.

The problem with raids is Q bases and their relatively 0 return on investment.

So you have no problem being raided by 5-6 people and can't revenge back? Shields protect the base from being revenged; so please explain how shields are irrelevant.

The system is broken to begin with.

It should be an eye for an eye; your raid someone, expect to get raided back.
  • Options
    Bi1b0BagginsBi1b0Baggins Posts: 1,049
    Revenge has never worked for me, so, it's irrelevant. Changing the shield time won't help either because you can't get raided while raiding. Chaining together raids acts as a shield, so you could get by with less than 24 hours worth of shields.
  • Options
    DaveJLDaveJL Posts: 1,779
    lol yeah, revenge rarely works properly - it's nothing to do with shields mate
  • Options
    Darm0kDarm0k Posts: 2,485
    Revenge has never worked for me, so, it's irrelevant. Changing the shield time won't help either because you can't get raided while raiding. Chaining together raids acts as a shield, so you could get by with less than 24 hours worth of shields.

I’m pretty sure you can get raided while raiding. I’ve initiated a raid before with 10 mins or so left on my shield bringing it down. At the end of my raid, I had that message at the bottom that says I was attacked.
  • Options
    Darm0k wrote: »

I’m pretty sure you can get raided while raiding. I’ve initiated a raid before with 10 mins or so left on my shield bringing it down. At the end of my raid, I had that message at the bottom that says I was attacked.

Hmmm...that hasn't been my experience. I always have to check the times (how many hours ago was I raided?) because the raid attack table doesn't seem to refresh very frequently.
  • Options
    KillMasterCKillMasterC Posts: 3,105
    DaveJL wrote: »
    lol yeah, revenge rarely works properly - it's nothing to do with shields mate

This.

Such bug persists so that people have no workaround to Q-bases, or so the conspiracy theorists told me.
  • Options
    I'll run continuous raids today (no shields), for the sake of testing this theory.
  • Options
    DaveJLDaveJL Posts: 1,779
    I'll run continuous raids today (no shields), for the sake of testing this theory.

I've been raided whilst raiding
  • Options
    I did notice that a raid occurred as I started my first raid this morning, while my 12hr shield was still active, so I can confirm there is a bug of sorts. After that attack 6 hours ago, I raided continuously and was not attacked until I timed out on a raid due to work just now. So once you are in the process of raiding, and do not leave any gaps between raids, you are immune to attacks.