Home General Discussion
The Transformers Forged to Fight community has officially moved to Discord. For all the latest news and updates, join us here!

Raiding needs a uhaul

Aye #kabaammike I thinks raid is overdue for a change! The differential between raiding a base and being raided is way off! You guys know there's not adequate protection for your base! Its pointless with the shields! there should be an automatic cool down once your base has been hit several times in one day! Raid is the worse part of the game! My base has been hit 20 plus times in one day wth! Most of times its within or less than a hour apart wth! The strength of your bots dont matter especially if you have the best mods! Mods kill your bots and not the actual bot themselves! Plus most of the individual/s that have raided me the past 2 months are never available to revenge within seconds of hitting your base and you only give 24hrs for revenge! I know you all at kabaam dont give a damn so I'll just let ALL MY MEDALS CLEAR OUT and go back inactive as long as I dont participate in raid! RAID NEEDS TO BE CHANGE MORE BALANCE BECAUSE THEY WAY IT IS NOW IS CRAP!

Comments

• lightningbaronlightningbaron Posts: 595
    edited May 2019
    Raid needs an overhaul. Got raided twice by one dude in less than 24 hours. The first raid was no longer available for revenge, changed to defense failed. I was eventually able to revenge, but only from the second raid from the same player.

The shield in the game and opponent unavailable must go. If you raid someone, expect to be raided back. At the moment, none of the players that raided my base are available for revenge. The opponent unavailable is complete bollocks. There needs to be a cap on how many times a base can be raised. The system that does the matching, it's absolute crap, how does it figure I need to be matched to raid a 32K base?
  • DaveJLDaveJL Posts: 1,779
    I'm not sure why it matters if you can raid them back or not - even if you did, it's not like you are going to get back what they took off you. You lose less than they take anyway, and the rewards are based off their raid chip total and then the medals are based off their medal total, which can change by the time you get around to "revenging"
  • Darm0kDarm0k Posts: 2,485
    Someone who takes 30-50 medals from you has less total medals. If you revenge them, you’ll probably get around 5 or 10 back depending on the medal discrepancy. Though, that’s still better than the 0 you’d get from a Quintesson base.
  • VoltronVoltron Posts: 998
    sometime revenge is the better way to go...because you'll know the base PI rating a head of time and can guarantee a win (when needed).

but during raiding events, it is a waste of effort to try to revenge...better to just move on.
  • DaveJLDaveJL Posts: 1,779
    Darm0k wrote: »
    Someone who takes 30-50 medals from you has less total medals. If you revenge them, you’ll probably get around 5 or 10 back depending on the medal discrepancy. Though, that’s still better than the 0 you’d get from a Quintesson base.

I'd rather revenge than hit a Q base sure, but it's rare we get them. Under ordinary circumstances I wouldn't care
  • Darm0kDarm0k Posts: 2,485
    DaveJL wrote: »
    I'd rather revenge than hit a Q base sure, but it's rare we get them. Under ordinary circumstances I wouldn't care

Yeah Quintesson bases usually just show up during big raid events like this. I don’t bother with revenge either. I couldn’t care less about getting back the person who raided me. Unless it’s an alliance member. Then I hit that thing every few minutes in the rare chance it works.
  • lightningbaronlightningbaron Posts: 595
    edited May 2019
    Get rid of raid all together until Kabam fixes it.

Raid was not well thought out game mode:
    - revenge does not work.
    - Quintesson bases.
    - only 550 chips for a successful defense?
    - system to match opponents is far from consistent; you either get too easy or too difficult at times.