Home General Discussion
The Transformers Forged to Fight community has officially moved to Discord. For all the latest news and updates, join us here!

For the upcoming objectives

Figured I may as well start this discussion for myself and others for those who already have ranked up 5* dinobot and barricade.
But in my case it's only barricade, thanks @Kabam Miike

Comments

• Red_EyesRed_Eyes Posts: 994
    They know.
  • JKLJKL Posts: 997
    There's even an in game mail about this. Can probably delete this thread.
  • KittenKitten Posts: 1,897
    Oh yeah! I forgot about this, glad I ranked barricade a while ago 😆
  • BaRdYaAmNBaRdYaAmN Posts: 1,506
    I just wanted to be helpful 😢
    I still don't have it though... @Kabam Vydious ?
  • JIMMY_SABJIMMY_SAB Posts: 1,008
    @BaRdYaAmN re-read your email. They said 48 hours.

24lk16yd1obq.jpeg
    Didn't read any of it, my bad 😶
  • Just remember! It's not done right away, and might take a few days to get the auto-complete, though we work to do that as soon as we can!
    Just remember! It's not done right away, and might take a few days to get the auto-complete, though we work to do that as soon as we can!

Just a question but how does it exactly work? Do you like have some sensor that sees all accounts with a R2 5* barricade and it gives them the objective?
  • Bi1b0BagginsBi1b0Baggins Posts: 1,049
    Kitten wrote: »
    Just remember! It's not done right away, and might take a few days to get the auto-complete, though we work to do that as soon as we can!

Just a question but how does it exactly work? Do you like have some sensor that sees all accounts with a R2 5* barricade and it gives them the objective?

Cerebro

I'm sorry, I basically skipped through all the in game notifications at the start of the next spotlight, just to clear it up
  • Darm0kDarm0k Posts: 2,485
    JKL wrote: »
    There's even an in game mail about this. Can probably delete this thread.

But it sure is helpful to have a reminder about this… Every. Single. Month.

EVERY. SINGLE. MONTH.
  • Bi1b0BagginsBi1b0Baggins Posts: 1,049
    Hey just thought of something for the forums. How about predictive text, or something that activates when you're typing a new discussion question, which tries to answer your question based on existing discussions?
  • DaveJLDaveJL Posts: 1,779
    I got the objective for barricade and dinobot to r2, but not Tantrum despite me having a r3 tantrum already...
    @Kabam Miike @Kabam Vydious bug or what?
  • KillMasterCKillMasterC Posts: 3,105
    Hey just thought of something for the forums. How about predictive text, or something that activates when you're typing a new discussion question, which tries to answer your question based on existing discussions?

No. We need some forum activities and dummy texts to contract the good news etc.
  • DrShotgunDrShotgun Posts: 2,157
    So does that mean the other objectives will be complete? Like GETTING a 5* Barricade or Dinobot will be complete? That would be cool since they're in my roster already
  • JIMMY_SABJIMMY_SAB Posts: 1,008
    BaRdYaAmN wrote: »
    Didn't read any of it, my bad 😶

All good man. Keep on posting. This is a forum for information sharing. Just be ready to take some flak once in awhile.

DrShotgun wrote: »
    So does that mean the other objectives will be complete? Like GETTING a 5* Barricade or Dinobot will be complete? That would be cool since they're in my roster already

I’m afraid not