Home General Discussion
The Transformers Forged to Fight community has officially moved to Discord. For all the latest news and updates, join us here!
Options

Please Kabam STOP with...

...that annoying monthly "win 10 fights with bot X in alliance mission" objective!

It's no fun for any alliance. It's more a managing job to get the fights done then it's fun. Doesn't have a purpose but bugging the game community.
Please consider changing it.

I know every alliance deals with it that's why we all can miss it.

Comments

• Options
    KillMasterCKillMasterC Posts: 3,105
    It's fun. It added to the uncertainty between competing Alliances since you never know in which week they'll do this objective, or if they will do it at all.
  • Options
    DrShotgunDrShotgun Posts: 2,157
    I feel if we have the bot of the month in question, we should get credit for it.
    Last month was Shockwave. "Get a 4★ Shockwave" was an objective. I had a 5/50 forge 100/sig100 Shocker....I feel I should get credit for that as well as the other players that have maxed bots of the month.
  • Options
    DonApisDonApis Posts: 544
    DrShotgun wrote: »
    I feel if we have the bot of the month in question, we should get credit for it.
    Last month was Shockwave. "Get a 4★ Shockwave" was an objective. I had a 5/50 forge 100/sig100 Shocker....I feel I should get credit for that as well as the other players that have maxed bots of the month.

4* are easier to get. I think it fair for 4* objectives.
  • Options
    Gunz0Gunz0 Posts: 2,949
    It's fun. It added to the uncertainty between competing Alliances since you never know in which week they'll do this objective, or if they will do it at all.

Have to agree with KillMaster here
  • Options
    Faithz17Faithz17 Posts: 842
    AM can be completed with 4 persons in a BG so people can just take turns to head out of the alliance to do the Mission.
  • Options
    that1guythat1guy Posts: 374
    Thank you for that amazing insight faithz, but it doesn't address how absurd the objective is. We all know it's doable to 4 man the entire map, it's wonderful that your team is able to also pull it off.

Back to the thread, making people take turns to switch out of an alliance to finish some random objective just because they don't have a ranked version of the bot is ridiculous.

• Options
    KittenKitten Posts: 1,897
    edited May 2019
    Oh my god yes. Please stop I’m now going to have to either LEAVE my alliance for a week or they’re going to have to stoop down to map 1 difficulty 1 because I and others don’t have a ranked up Dinobot. And no I can’t rank him up because I’m already invested in other bots
    Why not change this to raids or something?
  • Options
    KillMasterCKillMasterC Posts: 3,105
    Beastdad wrote: »
    Just skip that achievement folks.

I'm not buying the 3 of the month for a million chips anyway, no need to try get all 34 this month. Get your 29 and be done.

We need this objective to avoid buying any 5*s.
  • Options
    I’m just saying that the AM map only has 4 paths now, so technically it can be completed with 4 persons. Unlike previous map where there were 6 paths so you had to have all 6 players in. Depends on the AM level for different alliances too but 5 persons is generally still do-able. On some days where I can only join AM after work, I find my BG already killed everything. 😂 I did help out a D60-ish ally last week and we cleared the map with 4 persons before the last 2 joined BG.

I am still fine-tuning the process, but generally the most efficient process so far is head out on day 2 after collect the 5.5 million milestone, join an ally with 2-3 spare/ retired accounts, open map 2, use the spare accounts to taxi or use batteries, clear the 10 fights, and be back in ally within 15 mins, or at least before 8 million milestone is reached. This way you still get all the alliance milestones. You do miss out on one day map completion and exploration though, but it’s a trade-off.

Having said that, if we can completely do away with this objective, like change it to raids or something, I would more than welcome that too. Till then, have to find work-arounds like the above.
  • Options
    小龙女小龙女 Posts: 641
    Just for trolling.

U can bring 100 rating 2 star bot to complete difficulty 120 for sure. So having a lower tier mission bot is for sure ok.

The catch is u have to be the best ninja in the universe to do this though
  • Options
    massimo51 wrote: »
    Faithz17 wrote: »
    AM can be completed with 4 persons in a BG so people can just take turns to head out of the alliance to do the Mission.

You’re talking as if though you are capable of doing that yourself. Nobody in this community believes that except you.

Nah, I’m the one who just taxis my team remember? :D
  • Options
    Bi1b0BagginsBi1b0Baggins Posts: 1,049
    I just wonder if this monthly objective is "working as intended" in Kabam's eyes? Would like to hear some commentary.
  • Options
    小龙女小龙女 Posts: 641
    Easiest solution: before u start a raid, look at your teamate’s bot. If nobody brought a objective bot, u can bring yours. (High lvl AM u might want more coordination)
  • Options
    DaveJLDaveJL Posts: 1,779
    小龙女 wrote: »
    Easiest solution: before u start a raid, look at your teamate’s bot. If nobody brought a objective bot, u can bring yours. (High lvl AM u might want more coordination)

How does that solve any problems?

The level some people play at basically requires you to have r4 5* bots usually max forge to be able to do the fights reliably and even then, a lot will end up using items to get through.

This means that the problem is that you have to win 10 AM fights at an absurd difficulty with a bot you may not have ranked up. I think 1 out of 18 people in our alliance will be able to fulfil this objective without having to leave and rejoin...

Sure people will think we should just take the hit or work around it etc but high level AM is about momentum, being in stroke and on form, and consistency and getting those rewards week in week out to stay ahead.

That objective scales terribly for that reason.
  • Options
    Bi1b0BagginsBi1b0Baggins Posts: 1,049
    Yeah, so I'd like someone from Kabam to chime in and tell us the reasoning behind the objective. Were they trying to get top 20 AM alliances to circumvent the system, as it is?