Home General Discussion
The Transformers Forged to Fight community has officially moved to Discord. For all the latest news and updates, join us here!

Missing rewards

I just logged in little bit ago and recieved the r2 rewards for dinobot and barricade but didn't get the rewards for tantrum did any one of you guys have the same problem

Comments

• DonApisDonApis Posts: 544
    R2 5* Tantrum?
  • DaveJLDaveJL Posts: 1,779
    F3tc wrote: »
    I just logged in little bit ago and recieved the r2 rewards for dinobot and barricade but didn't get the rewards for tantrum did any one of you guys have the same problem

same problem here
  • F3tcF3tc Posts: 40
    I have submitted a ticket to kabam support and they fixed it I just got the rewards for tantrum now lol
    @DonApis yeah I have 5* tantrum from the last spotlight he was in before I pulled him out of a crystal lol
  • DonApisDonApis Posts: 544
    @DonApis yeah I have 5* tantrum from the last spotlight he was in before I pulled him out of a crystal lol

You are lucky got him from that crystal.
    Lol
  • DaveJLDaveJL Posts: 1,779
    i got mine now
  • Qwerty117Qwerty117 Posts: 7
    I have submitted a ticket to kabam support and they fixed it I just got the rewards for tantrum now lol

how did you do I have the same problem with barricade
  • JIMMY_SABJIMMY_SAB Posts: 1,008
    Qwerty117 wrote: »

how did you do I have the same problem with barricade

Is your Barricade already Rank 2? If not, then you don’t get it. In terms of the other objective aka Get a 5 Star Barricade, you have to get him again. If you read the objective, it’s “during” this event.