Home General Discussion
The Transformers Forged to Fight community has officially moved to Discord. For all the latest news and updates, join us here!
Options

Regarding the exclusive bots

As next month releases a new bot for the month and a new spotlight(thank you) how will we be able to obtain wheeljack, cyclonus, scorponok, megatronus and jetfire as it seems there not going to be the sup/featured bot of next month or following months.

So could we be seeing the 5* pool being increased with these bots within the pool as we are unable to obtain these bots at this point.

Also with you releasing a new bot will they be available in the 5* pool after a certain amount of time just like the 3* and 4* versions are available?

Comments

• Options
    KillMasterCKillMasterC Posts: 3,105
    If I understand correctly, it will be a mini spotlight. They didn't say the reforged spotlight will end next month.
  • Options
    SlayerSlayer Posts: 1,085
    If I understand correctly, it will be a mini spotlight. They didn't say the reforged spotlight will end next month.

fvjlazozse4s.png

No more reforge @KillMasterC
  • Options
    VoltronVoltron Posts: 998
    I think it'll be like the Thundercracker release. We'll have 2 or 3 BOTM and the new bot. Bot chips to buy the BOTM and the special events to get the new bot.