Home General Discussion
The Transformers Forged to Fight community has officially moved to Discord. For all the latest news and updates, join us here!

5* pool

How do u know a bot is in the pool or not?

Is megatronus in the pool? Asked many times and still didn’t get any idea

Comments

• ButtehrsButtehrs Posts: 629
    小龙女 wrote: »

He is not in the basic 5* pool
  • 小龙女小龙女 Posts: 641
    Buttehrs wrote: »

That’s deeply saddening for new players
  • ButtehrsButtehrs Posts: 629

He will be added at some point. Just a matter of time and when kabam is ready to
  • DonApisDonApis Posts: 544

Old players still don't have him.
    edited June 2019
    DonApis wrote: »

then why do I see so many people with him?

I know people spend > 2000 dollars and not get a single 5* bot from crystal rolling, so those people could not have gotten it from rolling
  • Bi1b0BagginsBi1b0Baggins Posts: 1,049
    I'm sure a bunch of people whaled out on crystals when he was featured. There are a bunch of 5* tronus' out there.
    I'm sure a bunch of people whaled out on crystals when he was featured. There are a bunch of 5* tronus' out there.

I think this is how
    qwdhxid4nb5u.png

Watch this video
    https://youtu.be/y0_ywMDyijo
  • DaveJLDaveJL Posts: 1,779
    A lot of people grinded to get one copy via raids. I know I sure did. Then a lot grinded enough for a dupe and popped crystals for the chips and maybe even the featured crystals.
  • Faithz17Faithz17 Posts: 842
    I’m patiently waiting for him to be a monthly featured bot to buy with regular bot chips. Based on time frame of when he was released, about 3-4 months more. I want wheeljack too.
  • PiconiaPiconia Posts: 106
    edited June 2019

I know people spend > 2000 dollars and not get a single 5* bot from crystal rolling, so those people could not have gotten it from rolling

I've been playing for over two years now and i spend close to no cash on the game. When Megatronus was released back then i didn't have any 4 star bot at Rank 5, just a couple at Rank 4.

I think that spotlight was the very first time i explored master difficulty, since the 2nd act in chapter 3 was only composed of 2xMegatronus to beat if i remember right.

And no, i don't have Megatronus as a 5 star, had him as a 4 star but forged him when my main team went to a full 5 star.
  • DaveJLDaveJL Posts: 1,779
    Piconia wrote: »

I've been playing for over two years now and i spend close to no cash on the game. When Megatronus was released back then i didn't have any 4 star bot at Rank 5, just a couple at Rank 4.

I think that spotlight was the very first time i explored master difficulty, since the 2nd act in chapter 3 was only composed of 2xMegatronus to beat if i remember right.

And no, i don't have Megatronus as a 5 star, had him as a 4 star but forged him when my main team went to a full 5 star.

Yeah there were two versions of him. First was easyish, second was a lot harder
  • willdorfwilldorf Posts: 217
    Old players had a chance to get him though, even if a lot decided not to grind raids for 40 hours that week to get him. I understand that he's one of if not the most powerful bot in the game, but just release another bot to dethrone him... Problem solved. Then let everyone get tronus and have another bot to strive for for a year or so. Could have made Nemesis awesome, don't know why they didn't. (I did grind a million chips for him last year, and just kept him unawakened until I got a Awakening program this year)
  • Canuck33Canuck33 Posts: 244
    When Tronus was released they were doing the specific bot chips rather than the generic bot chips so it seemed a lot harder to get a 5* then. But there was a crystal opening event that overlapped with the release of tronus for 1 hour and my alliance had been hoarding crystals for a good couple months or more cause were kinda loopy like that. so for 1 hour everyone just went HAM and opened a massive amount of saved up crystals. that was a huge head start to getting tronus that month and i'm sure glad it worked out.
  • Canuck33Canuck33 Posts: 244
    Might have been the most fun I've had in this game LOL
  • KittenKitten Posts: 1,897
    Can we get more bots in the basic 5☆ pool?
  • VoltronVoltron Posts: 998
    Kitten wrote: »
    Can we get more bots in the basic 5☆ pool?

x2.. we got Jazz, MM and Blud (the first 3 BOTM) recently but the last real update to the pool was Aug 18.. a year ago. you assume after Jazz, MM and Blud, we would continue to get the next 3 BOTM.
  • KittenKitten Posts: 1,897
    edited August 2019
    I've got a better one remove everyone but Jazz from the pool for a eternity