Home General Discussion
The Transformers Forged to Fight community has officially moved to Discord. For all the latest news and updates, join us here!
Options

Non Bot Chips arena - Choose your order

It's hard to find the perfect order of the non bot chips arenas. Alpha lands on a work day and is probably the most important arenas of the 7. Some like that it lands on a weekday, while other do not.

What if the player can choose their own order? This is probably a big change on the back end but if this is a good suggestion and the devs are up to the task, I was thinking it could work something like this. I'm sure there are other details to figure out.

On the Thursday refresh, we'll get all 7 non-bot chips arenas in the game menu. The player gets to decide which arena to do for the 24 hrs. They can only do each arena once. This way, the player can decide the order that best fits their schedule. As for the rankings..the rankings can be based on that day (so your order of arenas will play a factor) or the rankings will be calculated at the end of the week.

Comments

• Options
    Darm0kDarm0k Posts: 2,485
    Just make all seven available each day and people can pick which one(s) they want to do. Base bounty may get no love though.
  • Options
    VoltronVoltron Posts: 998
    Beastdad wrote: »
    Alpha is definitely the only arena that matters, and it falls on a horrible day.

Luckily I only have to play twice now to get the 1.5 million score I need.
    NICE! I need 3 passes so the work sneak is to get to the easy streak and do one round of the top bots. By the time I get home, bots are refreshed for the 2nd pass.

Darm0k wrote: »
    Just make all seven available each day and people can pick which one(s) they want to do. Base bounty may get no love though.

As much as I would love this..Kabam is not going to do this. Everyone would do Alpha arenas all 7 days. Trying to offer a "balanced" suggestion with hopes we can actually get something changed.
  • Options
    小龙女小龙女 Posts: 641
    edited June 2019
    But a problem with this approach is, people will tend to pick weekend.

This means more people contending for top %, and you end up having to grind more arena..

The other problem is that on a weekday, everyone, except school student, retired people that don’t work, will be forced to play less. That way you will be able to get enjoy your weekends..

Let’s imagine this. Your only free days is Sunday. (No duties) usually you would go for a walk, do some shopping, watch some TV. Now u feel obliged to play alpha bounty on Sunday cuz it’s only time u are available. Overtime, it’s bad for u..and u get tiresome.
    But if it is a fixed Wednesday, u will be forced to play less on that day. Same with everyone else. It’s almost like automatic in game parental control
  • Options
    Darm0kDarm0k Posts: 2,485
    Voltron wrote: »
    Darm0k wrote: »

As much as I would love this..Kabam is not going to do this. Everyone would do Alpha arenas all 7 days. Trying to offer a "balanced" suggestion with hopes we can actually get something changed.

It was a half serious suggestion. This could actually get players to spend some energon if they want to try to get some extra cycles in to hit milestone in different arenas.

The problem is that if Kabam did this, they’d have to adjust the rewards because it would be a little too crazy. And then it’ll be back to feeling like grinding even more for peanuts.