Home General Discussion
The Transformers Forged to Fight community has officially moved to Discord. For all the latest news and updates, join us here!
Options

Alliance wars, what is it good for?

Absolutely nothing? Hah, I don’t know. I remember folks brought up alliance wars here before because it’s in that other game. What are they and what do they do?

I’m not one to theorize because of mission names, but just thought I’d throw something out there.

Comments

• Options
    Darm0kDarm0k Posts: 2,485
    Never mind, I see why this was this was referenced now. I guess I was pretty far off.
  • Options
    Gunz0Gunz0 Posts: 2,949
    edited June 2019
    It's like Raids but the alliance has their own bases ( 3 bases = 3 battlegroups ). The mods are already placed on specific nodes so you can only place on bots on top of them (i.e. If Power Rate/Strike Back is on node #8, it will forvever stay on node #8). The officers and leader can also change the bot placement in their battlegroup to improve their team defense.
  • Options
    Darm0kDarm0k Posts: 2,485
    Ahh, sounds semi-interesting… I guess?
  • Options
    DaveJLDaveJL Posts: 1,779
    Darm0k wrote: »
    Ahh, sounds semi-interesting… I guess?

It's pretty good. It's more like a combination of AM and raids. Think of it like an AM map that the opposing alliance has set up using their own bots and vice versa.

The winner/loser is determined on points. Points are awarded based on exploration and wins/deaths.
  • Options
    KittenKitten Posts: 1,897
    Crystal shards