Well this is a sad state of affairs.

massimo51massimo51 Posts: 88
edited June 8 in General Discussion
Can we at least sell the t3 alpha and t4 basic. What a crying shame.

@Kabam Vydious @Kabam Miike

nahlrhahox54.png
a4a29hkn23cq.png
Tagged:
«1

Comments

  • Mufc14Mufc14 Posts: 502
    Don’t tell you don’t know how to farm ore. Forge mods, bots or open crystals, those sparks are priceless, save them whatever the cost.
  • 小龙女小龙女 Posts: 398
    edited June 8
    4qla9wp8g0jv.png

    Btw, I still have some mini spotlight missions to complete and get some more 3 t3 sparks. Time to rank up

    I do agree your stuff is more precious than mine for sure

    Basically u have to carefully manage it. Don’t do spotlight missions if u don’t have gold to rank up
  • Faithz17Faithz17 Posts: 635
    massimo51 wrote: »
    Manthro wrote: »
    Nobody cares about your 1st world problems

    Good to see you too. So glad to see you can still grace the boards with a bitter negative and fairly useless response.

    He could say the same of you with your usual whinny post. Like you appear only to moan about something. Seriously.

    Just do what the rest of us do, rank up bots for base, arena, etc to use up those sparks. Open bot crystals or actually play the missions for ore.

    If you want to ask about options for expiring sparks, you could ask in a nicer manner, but that would go against your grumpy demeanor I imagine. “What a crying shame” indeed.
  • KittenKitten Posts: 1,199
    I’m sure you’ve got some gold to R4 someone right?
  • massimo51massimo51 Posts: 88
    Faithz17 wrote: »
    massimo51 wrote: »
    Manthro wrote: »
    Nobody cares about your 1st world problems

    Good to see you too. So glad to see you can still grace the boards with a bitter negative and fairly useless response.

    He could say the same of you with your usual whinny post. Like you appear only to moan about something. Seriously.

    Just do what the rest of us do, rank up bots for base, arena, etc to use up those sparks. Open bot crystals or actually play the missions for ore.

    If you want to ask about options for expiring sparks, you could ask in a nicer manner, but that would go against your grumpy demeanor I imagine. “What a crying shame” indeed.

    And here comes faith to manthro’s defense. Why am i not surprised. Imagine if you put as much effort into playing as you do trolling. Seriously though, I always appreciate you two trolling my posts. Am so glad i made such an impact on your lives so long long ago that you take the time to post useless comments. Normal people skip over threads they could care less about or when they don’t have an interest in the subject.

    :D
  • massimo51massimo51 Posts: 88
    edited June 8
    Kitten wrote: »
    I’m sure you’ve got some gold to R4 someone right?

    Shortage of ore is mostly the issue. That coupled with forging. Forging a 5* takes forever. I always complete every mission by the end of the month. Arena is meh unless it’s the crystal, sig or gold arenas. Even on those though, life gets in the way so impossible to play repeatedly throughout the day.

    Since AM takes priority, my focus is around max forging AM bots first. Ranking up other 5* is second to that. If i choose to use the available ore to rank up more 5*, then I sacrifice the ore needed to rank up 4* to use as forge fodder for my 5* AM bots. Since I don’t grind arena like crazy, having a multitude of ranked up 5* bots isn’t quite pointless but seriously not a priority. It’ll become the first priority once all utility AM bots are max forged, but not there yet. So if i had to choose at this time, I’d rather sell the t4 basic and t3 alpha until I’m able to r5 another AM bot, or purchase/pull another decent AM bot. The ore and gold would just be wasted on the other 5* bots i have since I wouldn’t really get much use out of them.

  • Faithz17Faithz17 Posts: 635
    massimo51 wrote: »
    Faithz17 wrote: »
    massimo51 wrote: »
    Manthro wrote: »
    Nobody cares about your 1st world problems

    Good to see you too. So glad to see you can still grace the boards with a bitter negative and fairly useless response.

    He could say the same of you with your usual whinny post. Like you appear only to moan about something. Seriously.

    Just do what the rest of us do, rank up bots for base, arena, etc to use up those sparks. Open bot crystals or actually play the missions for ore.

    If you want to ask about options for expiring sparks, you could ask in a nicer manner, but that would go against your grumpy demeanor I imagine. “What a crying shame” indeed.

    And here comes faith to manthro’s defense. Why am i not surprised. Imagine if you put as much effort into playing as you do trolling. Seriously though, I always appreciate you two trolling my posts. Am so glad i made such an impact on your lives so long long ago that you take the time to post useless comments. Normal people skip over threads they could care less about or when they don’t have an interest in the subject.

    :D

    Haha I don’t need to play AM remember? I just taxi ;)

    I’ve already explored both master spotlights and and my spare phone is just autorunning through the rest now.

    Honestly the subject of the thread is something I’m interested as well, cos we get an overflow of T3As, T3Bs, and T3Cs. And I do hope we get more options for these sparks as well.

    It’s weird that ore is your bottleneck. Like my alliance mates are constantly selling off ore to get gold and I easily get 1000+ ore from opening bot crystals. I’m always selling off basic ore and even tier 5 colored ore to get more gold.

    But the way you asked, is like the game devs or mods owe you something to make your account balanced. I’m just disgusted really at how you’ve been just whining and complaining about everything. Of all the officers I’ve promoted in the game, I usually do it because the officers are active in their BG, care about getting 100% in their BGs, responsible, etc. You were the only one I promoted because you were a friend, not because you deserved it. That attitude? Seriously not cool.
  • JIMMY_SABJIMMY_SAB Posts: 117
    edited June 8
    Faithz17 wrote: »
    massimo51 wrote: »
    Faithz17 wrote: »
    massimo51 wrote: »
    Manthro wrote: »
    Nobody cares about your 1st world problems

    Good to see you too. So glad to see you can still grace the boards with a bitter negative and fairly useless response.

    He could say the same of you with your usual whinny post. Like you appear only to moan about something. Seriously.

    Just do what the rest of us do, rank up bots for base, arena, etc to use up those sparks. Open bot crystals or actually play the missions for ore.

    If you want to ask about options for expiring sparks, you could ask in a nicer manner, but that would go against your grumpy demeanor I imagine. “What a crying shame” indeed.

    And here comes faith to manthro’s defense. Why am i not surprised. Imagine if you put as much effort into playing as you do trolling. Seriously though, I always appreciate you two trolling my posts. Am so glad i made such an impact on your lives so long long ago that you take the time to post useless comments. Normal people skip over threads they could care less about or when they don’t have an interest in the subject.

    :D

    It’s weird that ore is your bottleneck. Like my alliance mates are constantly selling off ore to get gold and I easily get 1000+ ore from opening bot crystals. I’m always selling off basic ore and even tier 5 colored ore to get more gold.

    This part has me scratching my head with confusion. I don’t know a single player who doesn’t have excess ore. If their stash is empty it’s because the player doesn’t do Spotlight at all and isn’t working to Forge bots as they open crystals.

    Given the amount of resources needed to upgrade 5* bots, I can see an active player running out of Gold then subsequently Ore but only temporarily. It’s a monthly cycle to replenish which doesn’t align to expiration dates of Spark stashes hence the need have the capability to sell T3A.

    Long winded way to say I agree with the OP in that the game function to sell any resource should exist even if the outcome of said sale is less than ideal
  • Bntyhntr3232_Bntyhntr3232_ Posts: 1,715
    JIMMY_SAB wrote: »
    Faithz17 wrote: »
    massimo51 wrote: »
    Faithz17 wrote: »
    massimo51 wrote: »
    Manthro wrote: »
    Nobody cares about your 1st world problems

    Good to see you too. So glad to see you can still grace the boards with a bitter negative and fairly useless response.

    He could say the same of you with your usual whinny post. Like you appear only to moan about something. Seriously.

    Just do what the rest of us do, rank up bots for base, arena, etc to use up those sparks. Open bot crystals or actually play the missions for ore.

    If you want to ask about options for expiring sparks, you could ask in a nicer manner, but that would go against your grumpy demeanor I imagine. “What a crying shame” indeed.

    And here comes faith to manthro’s defense. Why am i not surprised. Imagine if you put as much effort into playing as you do trolling. Seriously though, I always appreciate you two trolling my posts. Am so glad i made such an impact on your lives so long long ago that you take the time to post useless comments. Normal people skip over threads they could care less about or when they don’t have an interest in the subject.

    :D

    It’s weird that ore is your bottleneck. Like my alliance mates are constantly selling off ore to get gold and I easily get 1000+ ore from opening bot crystals. I’m always selling off basic ore and even tier 5 colored ore to get more gold.

    This part has me scratching my head with confusion. I don’t know a single player who doesn’t have excess ore. If their stash is empty it’s because the player doesn’t do Spotlight at all and isn’t working to Forge bots as they open crystals.

    Given the amount of resources needed to upgrade 5* bots, I can see an active player running out of Gold then subsequently Ore but only temporarily. It’s a monthly cycle to replenish which doesn’t align to expiration dates of Spark stashes hence the need have the capability to sell T3A.

    Long winded way to say I agree with the OP in that the game function to sell any resource should exist even if the outcome of said sale is less than ideal

    I have plenty of excess ore cause I've been getting a 4* a day 3 days straight...gold is the problem
  • Gunz0Gunz0 Posts: 2,256
    JIMMY_SAB wrote: »
    Faithz17 wrote: »
    massimo51 wrote: »
    Faithz17 wrote: »
    massimo51 wrote: »
    Manthro wrote: »
    Nobody cares about your 1st world problems

    Good to see you too. So glad to see you can still grace the boards with a bitter negative and fairly useless response.

    He could say the same of you with your usual whinny post. Like you appear only to moan about something. Seriously.

    Just do what the rest of us do, rank up bots for base, arena, etc to use up those sparks. Open bot crystals or actually play the missions for ore.

    If you want to ask about options for expiring sparks, you could ask in a nicer manner, but that would go against your grumpy demeanor I imagine. “What a crying shame” indeed.

    And here comes faith to manthro’s defense. Why am i not surprised. Imagine if you put as much effort into playing as you do trolling. Seriously though, I always appreciate you two trolling my posts. Am so glad i made such an impact on your lives so long long ago that you take the time to post useless comments. Normal people skip over threads they could care less about or when they don’t have an interest in the subject.

    :D

    It’s weird that ore is your bottleneck. Like my alliance mates are constantly selling off ore to get gold and I easily get 1000+ ore from opening bot crystals. I’m always selling off basic ore and even tier 5 colored ore to get more gold.

    This part has me scratching my head with confusion. I don’t know a single player who doesn’t have excess ore. If their stash is empty it’s because the player doesn’t do Spotlight at all and isn’t working to Forge bots as they open crystals.

    Given the amount of resources needed to upgrade 5* bots, I can see an active player running out of Gold then subsequently Ore but only temporarily. It’s a monthly cycle to replenish which doesn’t align to expiration dates of Spark stashes hence the need have the capability to sell T3A.

    Long winded way to say I agree with the OP in that the game function to sell any resource should exist even if the outcome of said sale is less than ideal

    I have plenty of excess ore cause I've been getting a 4* a day 3 days straight...gold is the problem

    Perfect opportunity to sell those ore
  • 小龙女小龙女 Posts: 398
    edited June 8
    Not sure how comes ore is your bottle neck, I am stressed out everyday spending ores, and if I open my crystals, I would have unimaginable amount of crystals.

    And that is after I already sold 2000ish basic ores in stash...


    Time for fun, btw I didn’t include tier 3 class ores......
    m5nlzen0jdvx.png
    t2uhc1fsv9q6.png
    rz0yx31ojon1.png
    grc0fihfehpo.png
    if43tpgl7ro0.png
    0hngxdh7gsxz.png
    5aewu7k13389.png
    0sjeoh20fpxb.png
    c5apkekovbx7.png
    sfdhotod18sh.png
    dtrfug935mc9.png
    m46hea7l5bco.png
  • ManthroManthro Posts: 2,470
    edited June 8
    massimo51 wrote: »
    Manthro wrote: »
    Nobody cares about your 1st world problems

    Good to see you too. So glad to see you can still grace the boards with a bitter negative and fairly useless response.


    The irony here is thick like oatmeal.

    Take a look at all the replies thus far.

    Not a single soul thinks ore is any kind of bottleneck in this game.

    The fact is, you're the one that graces these forums with bitter negativity and sideways comments every time you show up.

    If no one agrees with you, you predictably attempt to project the very negativity you represent on to them, in an effort to distract everyone from the exact way you are intentionally expressing yourself.

    It's incredibly transparent. Just. stop.


    It's not like I troll you specifically. Don't act like a martyr 😆

  • massimo51massimo51 Posts: 88
    小龙女 wrote: »
    Not sure how comes ore is your bottle neck, I am stressed out everyday spending ores, and if I open my crystals, I would have unimaginable amount of crystals.

    And that is after I already sold 2000ish basic ores in stash...


    Time for fun, btw I didn’t include tier 3 class ores......

    You’re not aware of what i am referring to because you are still in somewhat of an early stage of your account. I’ve seen your other posts. You spent a lot of energon trying to finish master quest. Part of the reason why you are spending so much of energon is because your account is still is still in it’s early stages of development. It is also the reason why you still have so much ore because you’re still working on acquiring the necessary sparks just so you can continue ranking up and max forging. When having access to higher tier sparks becomes the easy part, gold and ore become the problem. I don’t care at this point if i can use them, and those wouldn’t be the first to go to waste. I’ve had other t3a and t4b expire before. I would just like to be able to sell them. This also became an issue a long time ago for t3b and they finally made it possible to sell them, even before they were able to give t4b essence. There was a time where they just let us sell them for gold. It should be the same for t3a and t4b.
  • ManthroManthro Posts: 2,470
    If nothing else, inventory cap should go up.

    I mean, if someone legitimately had no more bots to upgrade it would be frustrating to not even be able to sell elite sparks for gold and watch them expire.

    Running out of ore isn't a legitimate reason though, so I guess we aren't quite at that stage yet.
  • massimo51massimo51 Posts: 88
    edited June 8
    Manthro wrote: »
    massimo51 wrote: »
    Manthro wrote: »
    Nobody cares about your 1st world problems

    Good to see you too. So glad to see you can still grace the boards with a bitter negative and fairly useless response.


    The irony here is thick like oatmeal.

    Take a look at all the replies thus far.

    Not a single soul thinks ore is any kind of bottleneck in this game.

    The fact is, you're the one that graces these forums with bitter negativity and sideways comments every time you show up.

    If no one agrees with you, you predictably attempt to project the very negativity you represent on to them, in an effort to distract everyone from the exact way you are intentionally expressing yourself.

    It's incredibly transparent. Just. stop.


    It's not like I troll you specifically. Don't act like a martyr 😆

    Hah, i knew you couldn’t help yourself :D. I thought you and faithz had finally moved on to other things in your lives like regular people. You and faithz really should take the time you spend trolling and use it improve your gameplay.

    As far as i could see, one person that posted agreed that we should be able to sell the sparks, one other that asked a question so it really doesn’t count as agreeing or disagreeing, still another did sort of disagree but not with all the pizazz you and faithz bring to the thread. The last guy that posted disagreed but in part it’s because he’s still in the early stages of developing his account so it’s a different situation for him. And then there’s you and faithz with all your sparkly comments. You two don’t really count because well it’s obvious you two love me so much ;)
  • 小龙女小龙女 Posts: 398
    edited June 8
    massimo51 wrote: »
    小龙女 wrote: »
    Not sure how comes ore is your bottle neck, I am stressed out everyday spending ores, and if I open my crystals, I would have unimaginable amount of crystals.

    And that is after I already sold 2000ish basic ores in stash...


    Time for fun, btw I didn’t include tier 3 class ores......

    You’re not aware of what i am referring to because you are still in somewhat of an early stage of your account. I’ve seen your other posts. You spent a lot of energon trying to finish master quest. Part of the reason why you are spending so much of energon is because your account is still is still in it’s early stages of development. It is also the reason why you still have so much ore because you’re still working on acquiring the necessary sparks just so you can continue ranking up and max forging. When having access to higher tier sparks becomes the easy part, gold and ore become the problem. I don’t care at this point if i can use them, and those wouldn’t be the first to go to waste. I’ve had other t3a and t4b expire before. I would just like to be able to sell them. This also became an issue a long time ago for t3b and they finally made it possible to sell them, even before they were able to give t4b essence. There was a time where they just let us sell them for gold. It should be the same for t3a and t4b.

    No, look at my account and inventory. Btw, that was before, I leveled up my skill enough I do master with 0 energon now.

    I do agree with your point. I want ability to sell sparks as well. Maybe we werenet discussing the same thing. I was pointing out that ore should never be the bottleneck

    lpn8908fe4ze.png
    u4ly5vryku3l.png
    , na75x1iayxa7b.png
    wp7ly5zqbn6z.png

  • massimo51massimo51 Posts: 88
    Manthro wrote: »
    If nothing else, inventory cap should go up.

    I mean, if someone legitimately had no more bots to upgrade it would be frustrating to not even be able to sell elite sparks for gold and watch them expire.

    Running out of ore isn't a legitimate reason though, so I guess we aren't quite at that stage yet.

    Now your offering ideas. This is a beneficial comment. Yes increasing the inventory cap would be a viable solution.
  • Faithz17Faithz17 Posts: 635
    Rofl maybe if you spend a little less time complaining and spend more time on your gameplay, your alliance can actually beat mine. :D How cute, asking me to improve my gameplay. I just taxi, remember? ;)
  • massimo51massimo51 Posts: 88
    edited June 8
    Faithz17 wrote: »
    Rofl maybe if you spend a little less time complaining and spend more time on your gameplay, your alliance can actually beat mine. :D How cute, asking me to improve my gameplay. I just taxi, remember? ;)

    That’s funny faithz. Use your alliance as a cover, since you lack the skills yourself. Wasn’t it taxi that you said or perhaps piloted whenever things get hard for you. I don’t make a select few pilot a whole alliance. You see you can never use AM as a cover to demonstrate how skilled you are because everyone knows faithz the schemer.

    Now please remain on topic, or go make a new thread challenging me in all the ways you were never any good at.
  • Faithz17Faithz17 Posts: 635
    Sigh you are really stuck in the past aren’t you? We have a waiting list of players who want to join us, some have even been waiting for more than a month. Why do we need to keep accounts that need to be piloted? Being a schemer requires some brains at least. Better than being massimo the whiner.

    Back to your thread, don’t like the self-entitled mentality, don’t agree that ore is a bottleneck, agree that more options need to be done for what we can do with T3 sparks. Personally I’d appreciate an option to swop T3A sparks for T2A sparks even.
  • ButtehrsButtehrs Posts: 371
    Now that i think on it i have NEVER ever seen faith make a video or screenshot of herself playing. Money truly does buy everything lol
  • Faithz17Faithz17 Posts: 635
    Buttehrs wrote: »
    Now that i think on it i have NEVER ever seen faith make a video or screenshot of herself playing. Money truly does buy everything lol

    Never seen a video from me?? Really?? I do share videos more within the Chinese community so I guess you may not have seen them. I could try to dig something up.

    As for money, what money?? The last thing I bought in-game was the $5 daily crystal card that they were selling during the OG OP crystal event.
  • massimo51massimo51 Posts: 88
    Buttehrs wrote: »
    Now that i think on it i have NEVER ever seen faith make a video or screenshot of herself playing. Money truly does buy everything lol

    Yep, her rep is sooooo bad that no one in the english speaking world would ever believe that she is capable of holding her own. It got so bad, she had to go somewhere her reputation wouldn’t follow.

    People say that the only way they’d believe she had any skill was if they saw a recording of her holding her device while playing, but even then it might be a prerecorded fight :D

    Back to the thread, either selling the ore which i mentioned, or increasing the inventory cap which manthro said would actually be fine. Ore and gold are both issues when sparks are in surplus.

  • Mr_WonderfulMr_Wonderful Posts: 618
    Wow, this thread derailed quite badly didn’t it?

    To keep it on topic, ore shouldn’t be a bottleneck if your playing challenging levels of content, and doing so often enough. If it’s REALLY an issue, do an auto run of the last strory mission. It rains ore and is also the quickest way to level up, increasing your capacity for sparks as well. Capacity for the more valuable sparks increases at the highest levels. The entire path except maybe the last fight can be autorun with even r4 4*.

    Anyway, no need to be disrespectful to each other. @massimo51 if you really feel you’re being trolled by @Manthro and @Faithz17 maybe you should try speaking in private with them instead of throwing out slurs on the forum. It’ll only get you a ban, which I’m fairly sure you don’t want.
  • Faithz17Faithz17 Posts: 635
    Oh my goodness, that is so fascinating. You were with me when I first became alliance leader and we brought the alliance from top 50 to top 5. I took a break, refused to hand over alliance leadership to you, but somehow you got it when bedi retired cos there wasn’t anyone else. There was a whole mess of a merger and too many OV people, considering we had helped bring down OVPWR. I actually visited many alliances during my break, many of them still friends, and settled with the Chinese cos I am ethnically Chinese and I admire their team work and camaraderie. They were consistently top 5 when I joined them and now we are second. But yeah sure, go tell yourselves that I’m being piloted. ;) here, let me help you with the saga. I just taxi in AM, don’t need to fight, can just move from my account.

    Don’t think people really care about shortage of ore. The only thing I want is to be able to sell ore directly from stash cos it’s so time consuming to sell thousands of ore by claiming it to inventory 50 by 50 then selling it.
  • Faithz17Faithz17 Posts: 635
    @Mr_Wonderful I’ve actually tried reaching out to Massimo previously when I thought we were friends. But I think the lashing I gave him for being a dismal officer in officer chat bruised his ego too badly.
  • massimo51massimo51 Posts: 88
    edited June 8
    you done trolling the thread yet? Last message didn’t even stay on topic.

    This thread would be much more condensed and on point if you didn’t use it as a place to defend your lack of ability.

    If you scroll all the way to the top, you’ll notice my original message while showing a picture of my lack of ore was requesting that they allow us to sell t3a and t4b which was my second picture showing expiring sparks. It is interesting how far off a topic can get when you attempt to derail it with your own agenda at every turn.

    I mean I’m so glad that you have this mass abundance of ore that u don’t even know what to do with. Not the point. Ears open now... are you ready??? I’m requesting that they allow us to sell upper tier sparks since we currently cannot. So i will ask you a question even though it is clear that your primary agenda is to troll and derail the thread. How will it mortally wound your account if they allow us to sell t3a or t4b? If giving everyone the option to sell those sparks doesn’t hurt your account, then how about you close it and move on to another thread. Run along now. Go on skedaddle.

  • Bntyhntr3232_Bntyhntr3232_ Posts: 1,715
    This thread should be closed for massive amounts of hostility...
  • BeastdadBeastdad Posts: 400
    T3a a bottleneck? Yeah, no.

    Now if you started a complaint thread for lack of gold that is something I could get behind.

    Also, why can we still not sell our t3c for t4c essence yet?
Sign In or Register to comment.