Home General Discussion
The Transformers Forged to Fight community has officially moved to Discord. For all the latest news and updates, join us here!

How do i bait special attacks????

Plis help .I am trying to fight Rulers of kaon in transformers forgrd to fight. I am still noob and sorry for Im bad english language.... :V

Comments

• Bntyhntr3232_Bntyhntr3232_ Posts: 3,088
    I usually just do a full combo and then backstep and that baits it...if you have a main language I'm happy to speak in it
  • Gunz0Gunz0 Posts: 2,949
    Step back and dance around for 10 seconds - 5 minutes and the opponent will throw their special attack when you're cornered.
  • CarrotBoy2kCarrotBoy2k Posts: 164
    I'm not good at baiting, either, but sometimes you can do it by getting some distance and then allowing your bot to "walk" forward (the automatic movement after a second delay when you aren't holding block) for just a moment before you block or dodge. That frequently woks on Prowl and a few other bots.

Some bots have predictable patterns for when they attempt a special, like Wheeljack. You just have to pay attention to what triggers them.
  • TesorzTesorz Posts: 6
    Thanks guys!!!
  • Mr_WonderfulMr_Wonderful Posts: 760
    watch the entire screen. You need to be fully aware of where you are in the fight arena, so you have plenty space to evade. Also when you’re actively trying to bait, watch for the sky/ background darkening as that is your immediate warning they’re about to use a special.

To effectively bait you need to learn all the specials and remember what to do to evade them. Some are harder than others, and you need to be aware of how you’re going to do so.

Hope it helps. If there’s a specific bot you need help with just ask. Anything is avoidable with the right practise
  • Faithz17Faithz17 Posts: 842
    You can play around with different bots in daily Mission first. Just go into the fight and don’t bother attacking. Just dodge around for as long as you can, only when he attacks you, sidestep and counter Attack. Try running backwards around the rim of the arena, that will help prevent you from getting caught against the wall. Usually after a combo, I will just do back, side, repeat or just let the bot chill for a sec to bait a special.
  • RocsolidRocsolid Posts: 302
    Tesorz wrote: »
    Plis help .I am trying to fight Rulers of kaon in transformers forgrd to fight. I am still noob and sorry for Im bad english language.... :V

I put them on their back right before the special I want and go 3q distance and go passive single shot dance mode. It's pretty effective.