Home General Discussion
The Transformers Forged to Fight community has officially moved to Discord. For all the latest news and updates, join us here!

3* repeating dupes from 3* crystals

DavienDavien Posts: 758
edited June 2017 in General Discussion
Feel like I gotta let this off my chest.

Just bought the recent 3* crystal energon deal bundle twice, and BOTH got me mirage and arcee 3* DUPED for the 3RD TIME. Seriously? This is how you encourage your paying players to spend? Not gonna spend anymore after getting the first two 3* crystals after seeing this sort of drop rate.

Other 3*s not awakened yet - Grindor, Rachet, Sideswipe, Windblade, Rhinox

And a few 3*s that I have not found: Optimus MV1, Motormaster, Bludgeon, Mixmaster

^the above are 9 bots that I don't mind getting again / getting for the first time.

Yet you gotta gimme duped 3*s that I don't need?? After the last 3* crystal which was Barricade DUPED for the 2ND TIME?? Why??? I got Barricade duped after playing Arena for 2 weeks... is this how you reward your hard grinding Arena player? And earlier Optimus Gen1 duped for the 2nd time??? What's with all these repeating dupes from 3* crystal???

Comments

• SmirkyDrewSmirkyDrew Posts: 118
    It's completely random. Stop whining.
  • ManthroManthro Posts: 2,752
    SmirkyDrew wrote: »
    It's completely random. Stop whining.

^ This.

That's why.

It's a 3* crystal. Nowhere does it say you will be guaranteed a bot you have not yet awakened or do not currently own. It only guarantees a 3* bot.

Why is it so hard to players to understand bots are random from crystals? You bought the energon bundle knowing this.
  • AmanoAmano Posts: 318
    Exaclty lol that's the fun in it you never know what you're gonna get
  • AndyAndy Posts: 4
    How is this person complaining? Do they not know its a random drop rate yet? So dumb...
  • QliverQliver Posts: 54
    edited June 2017
    Maybe he meant it shouldn't be completely random, for instance there should be a slightly lower drop rate on bots you already have? I only have 5 three star bots and my movie Optimus is duped twice. I understand why he is frustrated, although I'm not saying I necessarily agree.
  • DavienDavien Posts: 758
    Qliver wrote: »
    Maybe he meant it shouldn't be completely random, for instance there should be a slightly lower drop rate on bots you already have? I only have 5 three star bots and my movie Optimus is duped twice. I understand why he is frustrated, although I'm not saying I necessarily agree.

yes the thing I dislike is they're making 3* bots as if they're premium similar to that of 4* bots. Hard to get new ones and hard to dupe those that you really want.

don't mind them making 4* bots hard to get.. but c'mon these are just 3*s one day they will be useless as more content opens up.
  • Jones117aJones117a Posts: 39
    Davien wrote: »

yes the thing I dislike is they're making 3* bots as if they're premium similar to that of 4* bots. Hard to get new ones and hard to dupe those that you really want.

don't mind them making 4* bots hard to get.. but c'mon these are just 3*s one day they will be useless as more content opens up.

One day they might be useless but today they're the most useful bots in the game, more so than 4*s. When they are more useless I imagine it will be much easier to come by 3* crystals.
  • DavienDavien Posts: 758
    Jones117a wrote: »

One day they might be useless but today they're the most useful bots in the game, more so than 4*s. When they are more useless I imagine it will be much easier to come by 3* crystals.

If they keep giving bad 3*s how many players will be loyal to the game? Need to balance it out too not just keep giving repeatative dupes.
  • SmirkyDrewSmirkyDrew Posts: 118
    @Davien so your idea is that Kabam should just give basically every type of 3-star to every player because otherwise it's not balanced? K. Totally a great idea. (Sarcasm)
  • Gunz0Gunz0 Posts: 2,949
    3* crystal from act1 exploration: duped Sideswipe
    Samurai crystal from login calendar: duped Ironhide
    Now I will never get a 3* Drift thanks to Kabam
    My prediction: 3* shard crystal: duped Mixmaster but his sig will be glitched so no more stun effects
  • Gunz0Gunz0 Posts: 2,949
    Jones117a wrote: »

If they keep giving bad 3*s how many players will be loyal to the game? Need to balance it out too not just keep giving repeatative dupes.
    Good idea, wait for 2 more years for that
  • ZapperZapper Posts: 186
    Welcome to the club.