Home General Discussion
The Transformers Forged to Fight community has officially moved to Discord. For all the latest news and updates, join us here!

Relics really need some reworking

Relics have been growing a little stale. Yes, as Kabam said, there’s only a limited number of possibilities you can do with just a few game modes. They also added some nice “combined” mods to help deal with the need for switching things every time (though this still needs to be done every so often).

However, it has become a plateau area. I’m sitting on 75 relic tickets with nothing to do with them. I’m sure there are folks out there with even more. Yes, the relics in the store rotate, but after grabbing the 20 ticket items, maybe a gold one here and there, there isn’t a real need to buy any others. Also, I’m not sure people would really buy the non-gold relics — well, maybe a silver where needed.

We should have an option to do something with them. I suggested in the past being able to “forge” them into other relics to boost their stats or even add secondary stats. Now I’m thinking we should be able to forge them into bots to add forge xp. This will give us a reason to use our relic tickets and maybe even buy some of those bronze relics. This could even help offset that forging issue where we lose forging bots with a high forge level.

Comments

• Gunz0Gunz0 Posts: 2,949
    We should have an option to do something with them. I suggested in the past being able to “forge” them into other relics to boost their stats or even add secondary stats.

Yeah. Really tired of seeing the same relics over again over again. Maybe they can do more "combined" relics like the Star Saber or the Cloaking Device. A good example of this comes from a Marvel mobile game ( No, not that Marvel game )
    amhdx4d5w7ui.jpg
    Relics should be the same. The higher their "tier" is, the more stats they have. That'll make the game at least more fun and challenging, and will definitely give whales more opportunity to get milked dry, so more $$$ for Kabam
  • ButtehrsButtehrs Posts: 629
    Gunz0 wrote: »
    We should have an option to do something with them. I suggested in the past being able to “forge” them into other relics to boost their stats or even add secondary stats.

Yeah. Really tired of seeing the same relics over again over again. Maybe they can do more "combined" relics like the Star Saber or the Cloaking Device. A good example of this comes from a Marvel mobile game ( No, not that Marvel game )
    amhdx4d5w7ui.jpg
    Relics should be the same. The higher their "tier" is, the more stats they have. That'll make the game at least more fun and challenging, and will definitely give whales more opportunity to get milked dry, so more $$$ for Kabam

So you want to rank and level up bot, mods, AND relics? Where we supposed to get that kind of gold lol
  • Darm0kDarm0k Posts: 2,485
    Buttehrs wrote: »
    So you want to rank and level up bot, mods, AND relics? Where we supposed to get that kind of gold lol

Well for me, I wasn’t think so much to rank and level relics with gold, etc., but to use the relics we can buy from the store with relic tickets as forge xp for bots. So when we bring up the forge screen, in addition to bots in the list, we also see the relics we have. This would get me to at least buy some of the relics in store with all the relic tickets I have.
  • Darm0kDarm0k Posts: 2,485
    Has anyone used their relic tickets recently? I completely forgot they existed.
  • FirebotFirebot Posts: 525
    Darm0k wrote: »

nah
    so much weird currency
    kabam cant seem to have consistency
  • Same_ol_GSame_ol_G Posts: 104
    I only keep the ones I need I sold all my other useless ones. So they better not make them forgeable 😂
  • SilverZASilverZA Posts: 363
    Darm0k wrote: »

I am just spending them on gold relics.