Home General Discussion
The Transformers Forged to Fight community has officially moved to Discord. For all the latest news and updates, join us here!

Money making suggestion - forge transfer

It feels so risky and unrewarding when new players forge up wrong bots.

So here is idea. X amount of money allow u to transfer forge lvl between 5* bots

Comments

• Hijacker2531Hijacker2531 Posts: 538
    👀
  • NightpathNightpath Posts: 644
    No thanks
  • KillMasterCKillMasterC Posts: 3,105
    LOL, time to acquire Kabam.
  • ManthroManthro Posts: 2,752
    edited June 2019
    小龙女 wrote: »

So here is idea. X amount of money allow u to transfer forge lvl between 5* bots

This is.... actually a decent idea.

Although I would still say a player should be required to forge away the lower tier bot to unlock f100 first.
  • Bntyhntr3232_Bntyhntr3232_ Posts: 3,088

I'm not really sure what you mean by this
    edited June 2019

Take all the forge XP away from one bot, and transfer it to a different one.

This way, you can forge up the 5* bots you currently have but may not be your ideal team, and then move that forge XP into a different bot once you pull the one you want.

Allows you to compete without fear of drying up all your lower tier forge resources (4* bots) into the "wrong" bot.
  • KittenKitten Posts: 1,897
    Not through money, through energon.
    Manthro wrote: »

Take all the forge XP away from one bot, and transfer it to a different one.

This way, you can forge up the 5* bots you currently have but may not be your ideal team, and then move that forge XP into a different bot once you pull the one you want.

Allows you to compete without fear of drying up all your lower tier forge resources (4* bots) into the "wrong" bot.

In that case it should be for energon...money would be a No-go
    I personally think this idea is worth a small spend of real money.

Energon just makes it free, no motivation for kabam to add the feature.
  • Gunz0Gunz0 Posts: 2,949
    So it's basically Rank-down tickets but for Forge XP. Sounds interesting, it could be a way for whales to lose less resources while giving Kabam more $$$.
  • 小龙女小龙女 Posts: 641
    edited June 2019
    They could make it kinda expensive so u are still encouraged to forge up as many as u can, otherwise u could just freely transfer forge and loose interest in forging
  • NightpathNightpath Posts: 644
    edited June 2019
    I know it's not a popular opinion, but this would just widen the gap between the wallet warriors and the commoners... bot acquisition and forging are both integral parts of the game, and forge transfer is just another way of bypassing part of the inherent risk of playing. So many people want to reduce their risk!.... to me it seems similar to the automating of gameplay discussion in another thread. I'm not a fan of the haves and have-nots.
    Nightpath wrote: »
    I know it's not a popular opinion, but this would just widen the gap between the wallet warriors and the commoners... bot acquisition and forging are both integral parts of the game, and forge transfer is just another way of bypassing part of the inherent risk of playing. So many people want to reduce their risk!.... to me it seems similar to the automating of gameplay discussion in another thread. I'm not a fan of the haves and have-nots.

I agree with everything you said
  • Mr_WonderfulMr_Wonderful Posts: 760
    Here’s a thought - turn forge xp into an item, a currency, and class related alongside generic forge xp.

Do away with the necessity to forge the (for example) 4* megatron into the 5* megatron in order to unlock forge lvl 100. Instead replace it with a requirement to have a minimum amount of class related forge xp invested to unlock f100.

This would
    1. Eliminate the need for the lower tier bot.
    2. Create another class related currency, similar to how ore13 can be class based as well as generic. No one bats an eye about throwing demo class ore into a tact, so what’s different?
    3. Eliminate the suggested paywall. Kabam starts hiding stuff behind paywalls, watch this game crash quickly.

If you want to move the forge xp from a select bot, and reinvest it in another one, you get half the invested forge xp back in generic forge xp currency. After the reception kabam got for reforged, no new bots and a lack of content for months, the last thing they’re going to do is start hiding stuff behind paywalls. They want to keep players not drive them away.