Home General Discussion
The Transformers Forged to Fight community has officially moved to Discord. For all the latest news and updates, join us here!
Options

Should I rank 5 my 4 star Jazz or Prowl ???

Should I rank 5 my 4 star Jazz or Prowl ??? 18 votes

Jazz
33%
Chuck_CanuckMufc14AnakinPrimeBlack_ThoughtKittenMegaStrikers 6 votes
Prowl
66%
TsunamiBeastdadKillMasterCA13X2017DaveJLBntyhntr3232_Starkiller7SlayerOptimalOptimus_MV1NorthernLightRCPrimerprime5Scw_Prime 12 votes

Comments

• Options
    Scw_PrimeScw_Prime Posts: 3
    edited June 2019
    Prowl
    I’m having trouble on deciding can the ftf community help me out ?? I feel like prowl is the better choice but I’m unsure I have Prowl unawakened and Jazz at sig 40
  • Options
    Gunz0Gunz0 Posts: 2,949
    What other bots do you have?
  • Options
    Mr_WonderfulMr_Wonderful Posts: 760
    Prowl is probably the more forgiving option. Unless your confident you can be a master with jazz, and have the g1 prime synergy to back it up, I’d take prowl, even without the sig.
  • Options
    Mufc14Mufc14 Posts: 643
    edited June 2019
    Jazz
    Watch & decide
    Jazz 88 hits:
    https://youtu.be/43RY-8kE9go
    Prowl 118 hits: https://youtu.be/Gq4QLu50Smg
  • Options
    DaveJLDaveJL Posts: 1,779
    Prowl
    it's not that important of a decision - 1 scout t3c is relatively easy to get it you play the scout mission once a week...
  • Options
    KittenKitten Posts: 1,897
    edited June 2019
    Jazz
    They really are beyond god tier but the thing makes Jazz the best damage dealer in the game is his synergy with GS Prime, makes him amazing in long fights he can do so much damage. Since prowl isn’t awakened Jazz is just miles better.

And if you’re a good player you’ll crit on every hit
  • Options
    Bntyhntr3232_Bntyhntr3232_ Posts: 3,088
    Prowl
    Prowl is one of the best scouts in the game...his power burn is amazing for RoK and his SP2 does insane damage and jazz is...ehh he's in the lower half of the scouts or just barely in the higher half
  • Options
    Jazz
    Prowl is one of the best scouts in the game...his power burn is amazing for RoK and his SP2 does insane damage and jazz is...ehh he's in the lower half of the scouts or just barely in the higher half
    The evidence suggests the opposite, it took Jazz 88 hits to finish the fight against Mixmaster meanwhile Prowl needed 118 hits to get done.
    This is fact not an opinion.
  • Options
    Mufc14 wrote: »
    Watch & decide
    Jazz 88 hits:
    https://youtu.be/43RY-8kE9go
    Prowl 118 hits: https://youtu.be/Gq4QLu50Smg

Man, I'd love to get a 5* Jazz. Bots with high damage potential like Jazz and Mirage will definitely stay relevent in the game's meta in many years to come.
  • Options
    Prowl
    The evidence suggests the opposite, it took Jazz 88 hits to finish the fight against Mixmaster meanwhile Prowl needed 118 hits to get done.

Depends if you can recreate it. Also depends on things like buffs and combo count. The difference isn't too great IMO.

I do think Prowl has better utility in his power lock and drain and power gain when duped, which is why I chose Prowl
  • Options
    I love Jazz but I feel like Prowl is more suited for daily tasks : there are not so many fights when the opponent survives enough for you to load your SP3...

Anyway, as already stated, we are speaking about 4* here, so both can be ranked up without a real commitment...
  • Options
    Bntyhntr3232_Bntyhntr3232_ Posts: 3,088
    edited June 2019
    Prowl

Sure! Jazz does more damage per hit but prowl has power burn and that mean SP2 and when coupled with 10 melee buffs Prowl is a force to be reckoned with

EDIT: and jazz took more damage (only by 2%)
  • Options
    edited June 2019
    Jazz
    Only for you @DaveJL, 30% more damage than prowl against the same opponent with less sig lvl, let me remind you that Jazz can drain power , lock sp3 and most importantly he use the opponent sp against them thanks to the permanent backfire, so is it better to burn the opponent power or let him hit himself with it?https://youtu.be/v8tQTVJ45xw

@TheBeastInside totally agree with you however in my case I do fight opponents can survive sp3 4 days a week.
  • Options
    Jazz

EDIT: and jazz took more damage (only by 2%)
    This is one of the best argument I ever saw here, keep the good work.
  • Options
    Jazz
    @Scw_Prime they are both great bots you won’t regret investing in each one of them.
  • Options
    KillMasterCKillMasterC Posts: 3,105
    Prowl
    Are there any Jazz in the AM teams beating lvl120?
  • Options
    Prowl
    Are there any Jazz in the AM teams beating lvl120?

Yes there are, and there are Prowls.

@Mufc14 but Prowl can gain power (when duped) without having to fight and can access that power drain much quicker. The sp3 lock is nice as is his confusion, but I feel like Prowl offers greater control
  • Options
    TLDR:
    • Jazz - Raw Crit Damage + Lower Tier Power Control (which works against his unique Confusion ability)
    • Prowl - Raw Power Manipulation + Lower Tier Damage