Home General Discussion
The Transformers Forged to Fight community has officially moved to Discord. For all the latest news and updates, join us here!

speculation

Can someone describe how people make predictions on next months featured bots please?
I have an idea that it is something to so with which bots appear in megatons teams and optimus team in arenas ?
Do we get the identities confirmed before they become available?
I'm in the position of having saved up enough chips to get a 5* bot - I dont really want to get any of the 5* this month, however if i do i will be able to get the penultimate monthly objective and the 5* awakening - but it might be that i can achieve the same thing next month if i already have some of the bots in the crystal.
Someone has written elsewhere it might be sideswipe, grimlock and OG ( OG OP or OG megs? ) but i dont know

All help gratefully received.

Comments

• NightpathNightpath Posts: 644
    edited June 2019
    It's not the bots that appear in the Optimus and Megatron teams. During the second bot chip arena of the month, the current featured bots appear - this month its the Combative Combo team. That team will have different combinations of this month's bots (dino, barricade, tantrum) in addition to the bots that are supposed to be next month's featured bots. People have reported seeing sideswipe, grim and OG Prime in the arena this week.

I believe that's how it's supposed to work. Did I forget anything?
  • Bntyhntr3232_Bntyhntr3232_ Posts: 3,088
    Nightpath wrote: »
    It's not the bots that appear in the Optimus and Megatron teams. During the second bot chip arena of the month, the current featured bots appear - this month its the Combative Combo team. That team will have different combinations of this month's bots (dino, barricade, tantrum) in addition to the bots that are supposed to be next month's featured bots. People have reported seeing sideswipe, grim and OG Prime in the arena this week.

I believe that's how it's supposed to work. Did I forget anything?

Yep...I've been seeing OGP and Sideswipe...but they've already done him? How's that work?
  • RocsolidRocsolid Posts: 302
    Woot! Swipe! 5 more cheetor sigs baby!
  • Canuck33Canuck33 Posts: 244
    I highly doubt OGP will be there since he has already made an appearance but Grimlock and Swipe are probably very likely. Might be a 2 bot month, or possibly that new bot could slide in as the third.
    Canuck33 wrote: »
    I highly doubt OGP will be there since he has already made an appearance but Grimlock and Swipe are probably very likely. Might be a 2 bot month, or possibly that new bot could slide in as the third.

I agree it's very strange seeing Prime there since we just had him. Could he merely be a placeholder? I don't recall what the arena hint looked like when we only had 2 featured monthly bots. Does anyone remember?
  • BaRdYaAmNBaRdYaAmN Posts: 1,506

I agree it's very strange seeing Prime there since we just had him. Could he merely be a placeholder? I don't recall what the arena hint looked like when we only had 2 featured monthly bots. Does anyone remember?

Who knows, could just be 2 bots next month?
  • Bntyhntr3232_Bntyhntr3232_ Posts: 3,088
    ORRRR!

Optimus prime = placeholder for nemesis
  • SkBirdmanSkBirdman Posts: 391

Hes been a placeholder once before too, this is actually the third time hes show up (the first being the month where featured bots ended up being Ironhide, Blaster and Windblade)
  • Thank you all, very helpful
  • Sideswipe and Grimlock has been in the arena so far. I highly doubt prime will be added again
  • zmikrw5aqedr.png
    A shame as I missed out on prime last month.

Maybe OG megatron.......
    SkBirdman wrote: »

Hes been a placeholder once before too, this is actually the third time hes show up (the first being the month where featured bots ended up being Ironhide, Blaster and Windblade)

This is actually very helpful, thank you! So if he is a placeholder, we could be getting either 2 or 3 featured bots, even so...
  • Gunz0Gunz0 Posts: 2,949
    I believe Wheeljack will be the next featured bot, followed by Cyclonus, Megatronus, Scorponok, Jetfire and Thundercracker respectively.