Home General Discussion
The Transformers Forged to Fight community has officially moved to Discord. For all the latest news and updates, join us here!

Hi Kabam and players quick question on Mod T3 Sparks

jeltlpcyhgki.png
@Kabam Miike @Kabam Vydious and gamers I’ve got some questions concerning T3 Mod Sparks, why isn’t there a game mode for them, and has there ever been any event for these besides the bundles missed out on in the past?????
I’d like to see these sparks added to the raid store or Spotlight or something cause players have maxed 5* bots how come we can’t max a 4* Mod to help on base lol 😂

Comments

• BaRdYaAmNBaRdYaAmN Posts: 1,506
    Back before we found out about T3 mod sparks I was hoping they'd require only 2 T2 mod sparks for rank 4, most certainly a surprise when we 1st ranked up a 4* mod and we needed a spark that essentially didn't exist.

Makes you think now that in order to rank 5, do we need T4 mod sparks?
  • SlayerSlayer Posts: 1,085
    Uh... What's the point your base will get defeated anyway ...
  • Jazz444Jazz444 Posts: 2,021
    Slayer wrote: »
    Uh... What's the point your base will get defeated anyway ...

Well I’ve been scoring wins on defense I think maxed out 4* Mods would be fun to try out
  • JIMMY_SABJIMMY_SAB Posts: 1,008
    Low on my list of priorities for the reason stated by @Slayer — what does it matter when your base isn’t going to defend successfully anyways.
    JIMMY_SAB wrote: »
    Low on my list of priorities for the reason stated by @Slayer — what does it matter when your base isn’t going to defend successfully anyways.

Well we’ve never seen what a max 4* Mod has for stats at least it would push a base in the right direction
  • SlayerSlayer Posts: 1,085
    Jazz444 wrote: »

Well we’ve never seen what a max 4* Mod has for stats at least it would push a base in the right direction

They'll just add around 2.5k more rating , just that.
  • Once you've reached the 40k achievement, there's no use really for 4r5 mods, till we don't get proper rewards for a successful defence
    Once you've reached the 40k achievement, there's no use really for 4r5 mods, till we don't get proper rewards for a successful defence
    Slayer wrote: »
    Jazz444 wrote: »

They'll just add around 2.5k more rating , just that.

Lol yes I claimed that base achievement a long time ago, I just figured maxing out 4* Mods would be fun cause it’s never happened yet lol
  • FamiGamiFamiGami Posts: 38
    Can we stop pointing out that r5 mods won’t do much and focus on the real issue here which is the game requires materials that aren’t even possible to get.

I sold a t2 mod thinking I would get t3 essence and only got gold. That’s a problem.
  • RocsolidRocsolid Posts: 302
    FamiGami wrote: »
    Can we stop pointing out that r5 mods won’t do much and focus on the real issue here which is the game requires materials that aren’t even possible to get.

I sold a t2 mod thinking I would get t3 essence and only got gold. That’s a problem.

It shows you what you get before you sell it.....
    I agree that it should be available, however without a revamp to raiding it really does not matter. Unless they add something like double defense power to make raiding a little difficult or double mods, raiding will still just be a chore and nothing more.
    I personally have never lost a raid and I'm sure the actual percentage of successful raiding is probably over 90%. Unless the difficulty is increased it doesnt matter how good the mods are... imo anyway.
  • FamiGamiFamiGami Posts: 38
    Rocsolid wrote: »
    It shows you what you get before you sell it.....
    I agree that it should be available, however without a revamp to raiding it really does not matter. Unless they add something like double defense power to make raiding a little difficult or double mods, raiding will still just be a chore and nothing more.
    I personally have never lost a raid and I'm sure the actual percentage of successful raiding is probably over 90%. Unless the difficulty is increased it doesnt matter how good the mods are... imo anyway.

Good job completely ignoring me.