Home General Discussion
The Transformers Forged to Fight community has officially moved to Discord. For all the latest news and updates, join us here!

Bullet vs AI special ???

Is it my illusion? Should I record a video?

It feels to me many times my bullet was hitting or already past AI and he still fired up a special???

Or is it just my illusion and he fired special before my bullet hit or went past him?

Comments

• DrShotgunDrShotgun Posts: 2,157
    This has been an issue....several posts about cheating AI
  • 小龙女小龙女 Posts: 641
    edited June 2019
    DrShotgun wrote: »

Its fair if my bullet is not hit him yet and he fired up invinsible special, though my intuition felt like my bullet already hit or past him and he fired special....

And I experience that many times a day
  • RocsolidRocsolid Posts: 302
    小龙女 wrote: »
    DrShotgun wrote: »

Its fair if my bullet is not hit him yet and he fired up invinsible special, though my intuition felt like my bullet already hit or past him and he fired special....

And I experience that many times a day

I'd take a vid. I have heard of this, but never seen it(to my knowledge).
  • JKLJKL Posts: 997
    I've actually see it once where the AI fired a range, I saw it coming and pressed my sp3. Animation started and then I took the range damage. Before someone suggests, it wasn't backfire as it was against JF. Just chalking it up to a rare abnormally.
  • ManthroManthro Posts: 2,752
    edited June 2019
    JKL wrote: »
    I've actually see it once where the AI fired a range, I saw it coming and pressed my sp3. Animation started and then I took the range damage. Before someone suggests, it wasn't backfire as it was against JF. Just chalking it up to a rare abnormally.

This actually happens all the time, consistently.

I use primal vs Bludgeon on 1.1 in AM, and I'll drop my armour to convert to attacks buffs before launching S3.

Bludgeon inevitably throws ranged before a launch the special, and as primal runs in on his S3 animation, he runs into the "floating sword" from the basic ranged that got paused by the S3 animation and takes damage when he is supposed to be "immune".

Now, because Bludgeon has an attack buff and primals armour stays down until he connects with his first melee attack on the special, it sometimes lands HUGE damage, especially if it's a Crit and bludgeons Sig has been active for a while.

Very frustrating @Kabam Vydious @Kabam Miike

I've never bothered mentioning it, because I don't really ever expect to be fixed.
  • Red_EyesRed_Eyes Posts: 994
    edited June 2019
    Manthro wrote: »

I use primal vs Bludgeon on 1.1 in AM, and I'll drop my armour to convert to attacks buffs before launching S3.

Bludgeon inevitably throws ranged before a launch the special, and as primal runs in on his S3 animation, he runs into the "floating sword" from the basic ranged that got paused by the S3 animation and takes damage when he is supposed to be "immune".

Now, because Bludgeon has an attack buff and primals armour stays down until he connects with his first melee attack on the special, it sometimes lands HUGE damage, especially if it's a Crit and bludgeons Sig has been active for a while.

I've never bothered mentioning it, because I don't really ever expect to be fixed.

Maybe you just need to accept the functionality of how it works in the game, that what's you told me in this thread I made last year complaining about Tactician Megatron getting hit with new shock debuffs while giving Rhinox an SP3. https://forums.transformersforgedtofight.com/discussion/comment/41784#Comment_41784

You even went as far as to try to muddy the word immune and suggest your word was better when it wasn't just to belittle my argument and to attempt to show that you are intellectually superior to me. Now you know how it feels when a bot takes damage when it is supposed to be immune. DOT or not, damage is damage, immunity is supposed to prevent it. Don't muddy that is perfectly black and white.

It's frustrating isn't it, when something doesn't work as described by Kabam?
  • I'm reading this, looking it over, and notating it. Definitely going to be bringing it up tomorrow. I have a shorter week myself, but y'all will still have the full support of Miike and everyone else while I'm away. I'll make sure this gets pulled to their attention.
  • Red_EyesRed_Eyes Posts: 994
    Red_Eyes wrote: »

Maybe you just need to accept the functionality of how it works in the game, that what's you told me in this thread I made last year complaining about Tactician Megatron getting hit with new shock debuffs while giving Rhinox an SP3. https://forums.transformersforgedtofight.com/discussion/comment/41784#Comment_41784

You even went as far as to try to muddy the word immune and suggest your word was better when it wasn't just to belittle my argument and to attempt to show that you are intellectually superior to me. Now you know how it feels when a bot takes damage when it is supposed to be immune. DOT or not, damage is damage, immunity is supposed to prevent it. Don't muddy that is perfectly black and white.

Just to correct myself, it was the word invulnerable that was being muddied. That is the actual word Kabam uses not immune.
  • ManthroManthro Posts: 2,752
    edited June 2019
    Red_Eyes wrote: »

Interesting... Because I'm 100% certain that by virtue of me not complaining about it and not reporting it, I've accepted that's how it works.

Let's take another look, just to be sure, shall we?...

Yep. Sure did. Only mentioned it here to verify what another player was experiencing.

But since you're reaching at anything for a win, let's just go with invulnerable and get into it a bit...

Since invulnerable refers to basic and heavy attack damage, and bots take basic attack damage during their sp3 animation, it most certainly isn't working as intended.

You should just stop your neverending quest to one up me, you've failed every time and make yourself look petty, vindictive, and baselessly butthurt.

Especially when you inevitably flag a post in response to you getting out of line.

I've even seen you get bent outta shape after a moderator posted trying to help you, because you interpret everything people say with the worst possible intentions.

Sad way to go through life, kid.

Me personally have seen AI ghosting through ranged shots, breaking blocks, sidestepping a sidestep, or still being able to strike while I sidestep.<br />
    I've seen the shoot AND block at the same time, leap into a special from laying down, interrupt combos or specials with a special, trigger a special during a hit, so much so that the sound effect and damage number SHOW in the sp3 animation.<br />
    This has been an ongoing issue for a very long time. I'm happy to see a new spotlight, but devs have to be more creative when putting out more challenging content rather than relying on game breaking cheating AI

I made another post and it was immediately deleted, so I copy and pasted it here.
  • Mufc14Mufc14 Posts: 643
    I am having this issue since the previous map, the funny thing is I was using nano jack so if the A.I. hits me as normal I wouldn’t take damage thanks to the shield, but if it’s happened during sp3 the shield won’t be activated because wj just can’t believe it.
    So yeah this is just another example for how this game cheats.
    All the sudden my bots are firing off sp1s at random....just totally lost me the fight against Skorp on Master. MV1 just fired his sp1 off from the opposite side of the screen and the AI was just hanging out waiting to toss 4 backfires on me.
    @Kabam Vydious you haven't responded to anything for 2 days now. Have you brought this up or not?
    If so, what's the answer?