Home General Discussion
The Transformers Forged to Fight community has officially moved to Discord. For all the latest news and updates, join us here!

Question about top am rewards

Just to clarify myself wants to know , Did @Kabam Miike meant all the alliances who will do diff 120 will get top3 rewards

or

they will get top3 rewards if only the score tie between one or more alliances? 🤔

@Kabam Vydious

Comments

• The last run we awarded the Top 4 Alliances with the Top 3 Rewards. It was for that one run as they all landed within points of one another.
  • Then i have another question
    Can you explain how the points differ from one to another just by 10-15 when we all are doing same diff and killing the exactly same number of bots?
  • Faithz17Faithz17 Posts: 842
    The last run we awarded the Top 4 Alliances with the Top 3 Rewards. It was for that one run as they all landed within points of one another.

@Kabam Vydious it was for the last two runs that you awarded the top 4 alliances with top 3 rewards. You said as long as they were running D120 x 4 you would give out the rewards as well. Will you also be doing it this week?
  • that1guythat1guy Posts: 374
    I hope they do, it would be a real shame if y'all didn't, all that hard work for nothing being 4th.

• ManthroManthro Posts: 2,752
    They have yet to announce a fix to the scoring issue yet, so I would assume they continue with the rewards for all alliances running D120, until that time