Home General Discussion
The Transformers Forged to Fight community has officially moved to Discord. For all the latest news and updates, join us here!

Free 4 STAR Bots

CAN WE DO SOME APPRECIATION REWARDS SO THAT THE PLAYERS WILL LOVE THE GAME AND RATE 5 STAR???
Tagged:

Comments

• NightpathNightpath Posts: 644
    d3ad1ox wrote: »
    CAN WE DO SOME APPRECIATION REWARDS SO THAT THE PLAYERS WILL LOVE THE GAME AND RATE 5 STAR???

Uh.

I would consider the monthly calendar to fit this request nicely.
  • Bntyhntr3232_Bntyhntr3232_ Posts: 3,088
    edited July 2019
    You get a free 4* near the end of every month
  • SlayerSlayer Posts: 1,085
    Also if you're a big newbie .. your pbc have a High chance of getting y'all 4* bots.
  • Slayer wrote: »
    Also if you're a big newbie .. your pbc have a High chance of getting y'all 4* bots.
    1% is high?
  • BaRdYaAmNBaRdYaAmN Posts: 1,506
    Slayer wrote: »
    1% is high?

Very low chance > Impossible

Also if I'd want anything changed I'm the daily calendar it'd be the bot specific crystal from the 14th day I think.
    If it were the 3-5* that we get them I'd personally be very excited for that day to come around (I'd also settle on a superior bot crystal)
  • Gunz0Gunz0 Posts: 2,949
    You get a free 4* near the end of every month

/thread
  • SlayerSlayer Posts: 1,085
    edited July 2019
    Slayer wrote: »
    1% is high?

No it's kabam's policy to lure noobs to play and so they keep playing the game , so in order to do that they give basically give free 4* from pbc or any other crystal i know the chance is low but rng works in your favor if you're at low level.