Home Bugs and Known Issues
The Transformers Forged to Fight community has officially moved to Discord. For all the latest news and updates, join us here!

Any new update

I love the game but I have a Samsung Galaxy s6 Android and the graphic are too low and I don't like it. Everytime I play it it lags and it's not like 3d graphics and I hear iPhone are better but come on why can't the android be like that I want the graphic better like we see on iPhone because it's not fair that I play this game which us fun but not better graphics. So please can you fix this issue would want to give a 5 star but until it's fix I give a 2 star but the graphic needs improvements for android and also needs to run smoothly as well for the android. So please can you fix these issues.

Comments

• SmirkyDrewSmirkyDrew Posts: 118
    I own a samsung galaxy and it runs just fine.
  • BumblebeeBumblebee Posts: 581
    I'm sorry to hear that, my friend! :(

Although, I'm afraid Kabam won't be able to do much in these areas. The game is optimized for specific devices; the more recent, the better your chances. If it helps, try removing any redundancies to make up for more memory space (applications, photos, emails, etc).
  • Well its Just I have enough space its just the graphics is so low and I hear the ios is more better and I have a android phone and I dont understand why its not like ios or better graphic. I just want the graphic to be more like the ios but I dont understand why android wont be like the ios I hate that hope they can fix that.