Home General Discussion
The Transformers Forged to Fight community has officially moved to Discord. For all the latest news and updates, join us here!

Away Mission reward items has been the same for 2 years

iSunny2iSunny2 Posts: 23
edited July 2019 in General Discussion
Ya T1C is still a RARE reward item for away missions, while T3C is very rare to see. It's time to update them, they've been out of date for at least 1 year.

@Kabam Miike @Kabam Vydious

Comments

• Gunz0Gunz0 Posts: 2,949
    Legendary T4C Spark essence Away Missions when?
  • NightpathNightpath Posts: 644
    edited July 2019
    Gunz0 wrote: »
    Legendary T4C Spark essence Away Missions when?

That would be nice...though how about t4c daily missions as well?
  • Darm0kDarm0k Posts: 2,485
    What I don’t understand is why they don’t change these based on commander level? I mean, they did change the daily and 4 hour crystals to elite versions after level something something so they could do the same here. Don’t take away the easy arena crystals though, unless you’re going to give us more.

They should also increase the max number of help requests for gold too based on commander level.
  • KillMasterCKillMasterC Posts: 3,105
    Should allow mutiple concurrent away missions based on.commander level. And missions can be instantly finished for a price (easy being free and epic being 100 energon)
  • iSunny2iSunny2 Posts: 23
    updating the table for away mission items should be as easy as editing some rows in database, I guess. :)
  • SlayerSlayer Posts: 1,085
    Also increase the amount of arena crystals we get from away missions
  • RocsolidRocsolid Posts: 302
    Slayer wrote: »
    Also increase the amount of arena crystals we get from away missions

Arena Crystal's are fine. Tiering up everything else is what should change though. If they up arena crystals they would probably massively decrease energon pulls or remove them all together so be careful what you ask for.