Nemesis Prime

To be honest I’m disappointed on him like he’s just like thundercracker another reskin bot

Comments

  • Bazzatron1979Bazzatron1979 Posts: 212
    k0oj4jaxz95j.jpeg
  • Bazzatron1979Bazzatron1979 Posts: 212
    06wboau7y6t8.png
  • Bazzatron1979Bazzatron1979 Posts: 212
    I think he’s pretty sick - he gains life on sp attack - kinda like og op on steroids
  • SlayerSlayer Posts: 877
    edited July 4
    arqm555 wrote: »
    To be honest I’m disappointed on him like he’s just like thundercracker another reskin bot

    Read the abilities . He's a got a completely different skillset.
    Besides if they were to add nemesis last year it would have been a reskin then too.
    What do you want? Lol nemesis prime in windblade's body..
  • Bntyhntr3232_Bntyhntr3232_ Posts: 2,929
    Slayer wrote: »
    arqm555 wrote: »
    To be honest I’m disappointed on him like he’s just like thundercracker another reskin bot

    Read the abilities . He's a got a completely different skillset.
    Besides if they were to add nemesis last year it would have been a reskin then too.
    What do you want? Lol nemesis prime in windblade's body..

    I'd have preferred some noticable difference like SP1 of OGP and SP2 of Mv1
  • ManthroManthro Posts: 2,736

    Slayer wrote: »
    arqm555 wrote: »
    To be honest I’m disappointed on him like he’s just like thundercracker another reskin bot

    Read the abilities . He's a got a completely different skillset.
    Besides if they were to add nemesis last year it would have been a reskin then too.
    What do you want? Lol nemesis prime in windblade's body..

    I'd have preferred some noticable difference like SP1 of OGP and SP2 of Mv1

    The noticable differences are the skillset.

    Why does everyone have a hard time getting past the exterior?

    He is supposed to be a clone of OGP.

  • Darthtater93Darthtater93 Posts: 7
    Welcome to the 80's where tv shows existed to sell toys and it's very cost effective to do reskins.
    In the old cartoons that's just how it was so yes their are 3 or 4 different Sarscreams and Nemisis looks just like Optimus.
  • BaRdYaAmNBaRdYaAmN Posts: 1,458
    Welcome to the 80's where tv shows existed to sell toys and it's very cost effective to do reskins.
    In the old cartoons that's just how it was so yes their are 3 or 4 different Sarscreams and Nemisis looks just like Optimus.

    Still cool though, even if it's money making.
    If they become a well known character (wish personality) then I don't mind dopplegangers
  • ManthroManthro Posts: 2,736
    edited July 4
    y5xs8kcr3v60.png
    wfhbcopjxayq.png
    xvmtkx8bckwk.png
    fmkgdygmpdx1.png
    1edtc0538m3m.png
    xfhj0kn7urql.png
    yydsns263keh.png


    He is absolutely nothing like OGP, except for having some armour break.

    Please get past the fact that he's a re-skin.

    He's supposed to be a clone.
  • I would (with Thundercracker too) have liked to see a different Sp3 animation. As for the same model and moveset though, there's no problem with it because, as others have already said, the different abilities and synergies make them completely different bots! Get over the similarities and focus on the differences. I hoping some synergy with Galavtron as my team really needs a melee heavy attack!
    Thanks Kabam!
  • BaRdYaAmNBaRdYaAmN Posts: 1,458
    All the buffs he could steal, he's like advance G1 Megatron
  • KillMasterCKillMasterC Posts: 2,874
    It's copy, not steal. And only melee and armor buffs.
  • Gunz0Gunz0 Posts: 2,697
    What the? Nemesis actually has heals on his specials? Wow, looks like my 4* Awakening Program is going to him
  • DrShotgunDrShotgun Posts: 2,034
    He actually looks like a REALLY good bot...with the buff "copy" of Megatron, the healing of OGP without dragging Ratchet around, and then some.
    I'd say he's damn good. And I prefer the color palette.
  • SlayerSlayer Posts: 877
    DrShotgun wrote: »
    He actually looks like a REALLY good bot...with the buff "copy" of Megatron, the healing of OGP without dragging Ratchet around, and then some.
    I'd say he's damn good. And I prefer the color palette.

    I also like his colour combination actually.. neon blue lights with black overall and red chest .. dashing I'd say
  • Hijacker2531Hijacker2531 Posts: 529
    Gunz0 wrote: »
    What the? Nemesis actually has heals on his specials? Wow, looks like my 4* Awakening Program is going to him

    is it tho
Sign In or Register to comment.