Home Bugs and Known Issues
The Transformers Forged to Fight community has officially moved to Discord. For all the latest news and updates, join us here!

Sidestep not working well after latest update for iOS

With the latest update, previously resolved issues like sidestep/ backstep/ dash in not consistent seem to be back and worse than ever. Also specials going off on their own happening more frequently. I’m on iPhone XS Max. iOS 12.3.1. My alliance mate on iOS also experiencing this issue.

Comments

• 小龙女小龙女 Posts: 641
    edited July 2019
    Not sure if it is a problem with my fingers or not, I usually use left hands only for up down back movement, right hand for dash movement.

Sometimes my bot would dash forward unexpectedly maybe my left fingers accidentally dashed? Or the game gesture recognizer needs to be improved...
  • Bi1b0BagginsBi1b0Baggins Posts: 1,049
    I have had this occur and suspect it has something to do with "one-handed mode." Since kabam has allowed the game to be set up to do most fight actions with just one hand, sometimes the left side will do what you normally do on the right, and vise versa. If they made an option in the game settings to disable one-handed mode, I suspect some of the issues would be resolved.