Home General Discussion
The Transformers Forged to Fight community has officially moved to Discord. For all the latest news and updates, join us here!

Wheeljack force shield

2»

Comments

• Bntyhntr3232_Bntyhntr3232_ Posts: 3,088
    Campxray wrote: »
    Ohhh, u got me big guy. I’ll take your advice, lol... let’s nerf that some kabam, u know it needs to be done. 2 health buffs are enough. All these try hards are hating AND we all know u didn’t beat any 8k rated Wheeljack in a single go around ❤️ U guys^

Seriously anyone that has a damaging debuff can beat Nanojack and everyone that has repair block...he is SO easily countered...
  • Austin555555Austin555555 Posts: 783
    @Kabam Vydious @Kabam Miike can we get this thread shut down please.
  • Gunz0Gunz0 Posts: 2,949
    @Campxray Toughnut, I know it's you.
  • SynthwaveSynthwave Posts: 1,012
    Gunz0 wrote: »
    @Campxray Toughnut, I know it's you.

This was my thought as well. The Toughnut sock-puppetry is very strong with this one.
  • BrickT1973BrickT1973 Posts: 334
    Ohhh, u got me big guy. I’ll take your advice, lol... let’s nerf that some kabam, u know it needs to be done. 2 health buffs are enough. All these try hards are hating AND we all know u didn’t beat any 8k rated Wheeljack in a single go around ❤️ U guys^

Dude Wheeljack is one of the most easily countered characters in the game. Use any character that deals damage over time and you’ll beat him. Chester’s signature let’s you rip through him, bots like Shockwave and Soundwave let you deal consistent shock damage to him. Or Arcee or Bludgeon or Drift or Hound or Kickback or G1 Bumblebee or Windblade or Ironhide or Mixmaster or either version of Optimus Prime.

I was able to beat a high level Wheeljack on a harm accelerator with my equal level Ramjet. Wheeljack isn’t even on my A Team and he already has probably the least damaging special 3 in the game, just give the game the bare minimum of your attention and you will beat him in any match.
  • BDunked2BDunked2 Posts: 58
    This kid sounds like he has some issues in life...... I'd suggest we leave him be.... Kabam won't nerf one bot on one person's say so.
  • TechnobotTechnobot Posts: 661

Seriously anyone that has a damaging debuff can beat Nanojack and everyone that has repair block...he is SO easily countered...

That's why I keep my 5* Duped Grimlock on permanent Raid Duty. NJ/HA? Counter it with Grimlock's Purification and SP1 attacks plus occasional Heavy Ranged attacks. In non-HA situations, G1 Bee, Cheetor, and Bonecrusher rip through that Force Shield like a hot knife through butter. Other bots can counter the Force Shield with other damaging debuffs.

(Granted, I just gave away the "secret" to beating my first bot on Raids against my base, but... meh. I only decreased my Raid defense success rate from 10% down to 5%.)
  • CampxrayCampxray Posts: 19
    No issues, just frustrated with the force shield & in my opinion it feels OP but thanks for the tips guys and I’ll keep, chipping away at it, much appreciated^
  • LOADING1_LOADING1_ Posts: 19
    Easy peasy lemon squeezey windblade that is all....
  • RocsolidRocsolid Posts: 302

Yes the top ten allies dont 100% ever. We all get stumped at wj. Shoot, the secret is out.
  • DrShotgunDrShotgun Posts: 2,157
    edited July 2019
    Not gonna read the comments...too many, I'll offer advice that's probably already been offered.
    Grimlock burns through his shields.
    Soundwave and Rachet shock through it.
    Ironhide burns through it.
    Bonecrusher bleeds through it.
    Actually ANY DOT bot gets through it.
    Megatronus dark burns through it.
    Green Bee actually BREAKS the shield if you're lucky enough to have him. Such a great bot.
    So basically Wheeljack is a great bot. His force shield is fitting to his bio of the mad scientist. He's easily top tier tech, but there are MANY ways to punch through it. Just be prepared for him like you would for anyone else.

And as for an 8k+ rated Nanojack...dude that's cake even with Prowl, a non DOT bot.
    Seriously...and I'm an ok player at BEST..
  • DrShotgunDrShotgun Posts: 2,157
    I did just find out Motormaster's sp3 punches right through WJs shield like it's not even there. Went from 98% to 63% in a blink.
    There are ways.
  • Faithz17Faithz17 Posts: 842
    Nanojack only lasts for a min. Just dance around with him for a minute and kill him thereafter if you don’t have Grim / IH / shockwave / soundwave / Cheetor / MV / Arcee / Windblade / drift or any other DOT bot. Make a mini game out of it to entertain yourself, how long can you run backwards without getting hit. Good practice actually.