Home General Discussion
The Transformers Forged to Fight community has officially moved to Discord. For all the latest news and updates, join us here!

Synergy Dupes

Quick question. Suppose I have 2 Bots on my team that give the same Synergy to a third Bot(like 3* Mixmaster and 4* Dinobot to Jetfire, for instance). Would only 1 of the Synergy effects be shown(only Mixmaster or Dinobot) or would the combined effect of both Synergies apply?

Comments

• KillMasterCKillMasterC Posts: 3,105
    What I know is that leadership synergies don't stack. Two Ratchets may give OG a better chance of healing but not double repair on IH.
  • Primerprime5Primerprime5 Posts: 853
    edited July 2019
    What I know is that leadership synergies don't stack. Two Ratchets may give OG a better chance of healing but not double repair on IH.

Let's say I've got the Anti-Evade synergy running with Starscream as my main Bot. A 4* Windblade gives +25% Anti-Evade, while a 3* Waspinator gives +10% Anti-Evade. Is only Windblade's Synergy expressed(25% Anti-Evade) or both the Bots' (35% Anti-Evade)?
  • KillMasterCKillMasterC Posts: 3,105

Let's say I've got the Anti-Evade synergy running with Starscream as my main Bot. A 4* Windblade gives +25% Anti-Evade, while a 3* Waspinator gives +10% Anti-Evade. Is only Windblade's Synergy expressed(25% Anti-Evade) or both the Bots' (35% Anti-Evade)?

This issue was brought up in another thread where the poster used your settings but can't even suppress Cheetor's evade.

This issue was brought up in another thread where the poster used your settings but can't even suppress Cheetor's evade.

Could you please post a link to the thread here?
  • JIMMY_SABJIMMY_SAB Posts: 1,008
    You have to test them. Some bot combinations stack and others don’t.
  • NightpathNightpath Posts: 644
    edited July 2019
    JIMMY_SAB wrote: »

Don't active synergies affect your bots shown pl? At least those that affect some stats do.. So couldn't you just put different combinations into a squad and see which synergies cause a pl change? Or am I way off base?
  • JIMMY_SABJIMMY_SAB Posts: 1,008
    edited July 2019
    Nightpath wrote: »

Don't active synergies affect your bots shown pl? At least those that affect some stats do.. So couldn't you just put different combinations into a squad and see which synergies cause a pl change? Or am I way off base?

They definitely reflect in the PI. However, I don’t find that helpful in most cases. Instead I want to know/see if a syn truly stacks and usually that is best observed in a fight scenario.
    Nightpath wrote: »

They definitely reflect in the PI. However, I don’t find that helpful in most cases. Instead I want to know/see if a syn truly stacks and usually that is best observed in a fight scenario.

It's dependable. It's worked sometimes with Bumblebee and Cheetor, but there are a whole bunch of factors that play in. You can never accurately predict whether the Synergy works or not.
  • Synergies shouldn't stack. I believe that's what is being asked here, unless I'm misreading something.
  • VoltronVoltron Posts: 998
    Synergies shouldn't stack. I believe that's what is being asked here, unless I'm misreading something.

is there a difference on how you're interpreting stack and applying? since synergies are percentages, shouldn't they be stacking?

i was on the thought that duplicate synergies should apply and synergies that don't were bugged (e.g. OGP, prowl and jazz)....If bot 1 and bot 2 gives the same synergy to bot 3..both synergies should apply to bot 3...because if they don't apply, you're getting cheated and it kind of default the purpose of synergy

• VoltronVoltron Posts: 998

both evade synergies applying will not be 35%.. it's 32.5%