Arena need huge changes I have got an idea

Vivek619Vivek619 Posts: 34
edited July 10 in General Discussion
I know people have been complaining about nemisis prime area grinding but overall we know that grinding arena is some serious energy and time consuming task but I have a great idea imho & developer should really look into it.
First, Serious grinding can be avoided if u can increase the refresh time of all bots by double so players need not have to spend huge time in arenas, though some spend energon in arena it can also be reduced if u can either increase the amount or just restrict it by one time per bot per day.
The second thing is that arenas should go back to what it was in the begining ,can only use one tier of bots, by that way we reduce the amount of bots allowed for a player to play this can then actually provide an equality for all players to play easily and 5* should be banned from arenas. ( not all but some of the arenas )
Third , Increase the reward for higher milestones and replace with rarer items too.
I don't know whether u guys read or not
Anyway the time to make changes have come and gone.
If some of the player in the community didn't like the opinion after reading then just express your comments peacefully

Comments

  • SlayerSlayer Posts: 728
    5* shouldn't be banned from arena imo because some of us have forged away 4* bots (not me)

    Also 5* contribute to a huge score of points.
  • Vivek619Vivek619 Posts: 34
    What I meant is on one arena u can only use 4*
    Next type u can only use 5* and so on thus even the new or returning players can get good rewards .
    So everyone can progress in the game with new bots .
    No offense I didnt think about forging my bad.
  • I disagree a lot with this.
  • JIMMY_SABJIMMY_SAB Posts: 585
    I like the concept of reducing the amount of play time to be competitive in arena. However, much of what the OP stated is flawed. For example, if we double or limit the stamina recharge so people play less, then you also have to remove the ability to recharge a bot by spending energon. Otherwise, the gap between big spenders and everyone else will become massive.
  • Bntyhntr3232_Bntyhntr3232_ Posts: 2,591
    All I think we need is 5X the milestones (mostly in between the existing milestones)
  • JKLJKL Posts: 709
    JIMMY_SAB wrote: »
    I like the concept of reducing the amount of play time to be competitive in arena. However, much of what the OP stated is flawed. For example, if we double or limit the stamina recharge so people play less, then you also have to remove the ability to recharge a bot by spending energon. Otherwise, the gap between big spenders and everyone else will become massive.

    Spenders should always be able to create a large gap though.
  • KillMasterCKillMasterC Posts: 2,701
    Seriously, arena should copy the idea of card-games where the result is calculated server-side and do not require any input.
  • JIMMY_SABJIMMY_SAB Posts: 585
    JKL wrote: »
    JIMMY_SAB wrote: »
    I like the concept of reducing the amount of play time to be competitive in arena. However, much of what the OP stated is flawed. For example, if we double or limit the stamina recharge so people play less, then you also have to remove the ability to recharge a bot by spending energon. Otherwise, the gap between big spenders and everyone else will become massive.

    Spenders should always be able to create a large gap though.

    Good point and something to maintain but in other ways or at least balanced a bit. Maybe limit a recharge via energon to once every 24 hrs.
  • JKLJKL Posts: 709
    JIMMY_SAB wrote: »
    JKL wrote: »
    JIMMY_SAB wrote: »
    I like the concept of reducing the amount of play time to be competitive in arena. However, much of what the OP stated is flawed. For example, if we double or limit the stamina recharge so people play less, then you also have to remove the ability to recharge a bot by spending energon. Otherwise, the gap between big spenders and everyone else will become massive.

    Spenders should always be able to create a large gap though.

    Good point and something to maintain but in other ways or at least balanced a bit. Maybe limit a recharge via energon to once every 24 hrs.

    That's going to be hard sell to Kabam. Let's implement something to limit one aspect of our revenue.
  • BrickT1973BrickT1973 Posts: 331
    Honestly just bring back more milestones and rewards with arenas. These Nemesis Prime arenas use the same model as the Class Clash arenas did, and its absolutely horrible. I try to defend this game when I can because I like it a lot, and I’m sympathetic to game developers. But you need to reach every milestone, up to 1,500,000 points, just for ONE PREMIUM CRYSTAL. That’s comically bad and useless. Lower tier players who actually could use that crystal have no chance to possibly get it, while for medium to high tier players where 1,500,000 points is possible(albeit almost always pointless and mind numbingly time consuming) but the only reason they can get those points is because they likely already have all the characters in the game across multiple levels. I’m a decently high level player, and I know for sure I have only ever reached 1,500,000 points TWICE in two years of playing because I was staying home from school sick for a week and it was for the Overlords Favor arenas both times, because the raid store didn’t have anything good that day and those arenas at least give me a decent amount of gold, energon, and bot chips. And to get to that final milestone, I had to use every bot I own three times through the day and night. It’s an absurd undertaking and a terrible way to get a single premium crystal.
Sign In or Register to comment.