Home› General Discussion
The Transformers Forged to Fight community has officially moved to Discord. For all the latest news and updates, join us here!

Buffs for Nemesis Prime (No snark pleaseđź‘Ť)

13»

Comments

• OptimalOptimus_MV1OptimalOptimus_MV1 Posts: 1,367
    edited July 2019
    Gunz0 wrote: »
    Slayer wrote: »
    Manthro wrote: »
    Manthro wrote: »
    Nemesis Prime is already one of the strongest bots this game has ever seen. If you awaken him, you now have a bot on par with Megatronus. He doesn’t need even more, especially when other characters are already becoming weaker and weaker compared to the new ones.

Sorry how is he strongest. Even if u give it to me for free, he will just end up as a rank 2 arena bot....

Tell me what makes him strong? I will give u a counter argument

High damage and medium health, ability to imitate debuffs, nullify buffs, copy buffs, boost your heavy attack, replace buffs with attack down and armor break, and become unblockable for up to 12 seconds. All that, and you can heal yourself with every special attack if you awaken him. Admittedly, none of these buffs are even all that strong, but there’s no real counter to any of his abilities or him as a character. There’s his true strength.

1. His damage I assume is on similar lvl as ogp.
    2. If you got a damaging debuff, at high lvl, u are dead already, who cares if opponent gets a debuff
    3. Nullify buffs. Sure, he only nullify limited types of buffs
    4. Copy buffs. Look he can only copy melee armor buff. Those exist mostly on brawlers, against most bots he has nothing to copy
    5. Boost heavy attack. Sure some added amount of damage, not super meaningful
    6. Replace buffs with attack down, sure but the duration is short
    7. Unblockable 12 seconds...at high lvl, you won’t be even find an opening within that 12 seconds. No pro is going to waste 3 bars of power on 12 seconds of potentially running around doing nothing
    8. Heal yourself? Heals like 5%-10% each special? High lvl Bots KO you in one combo. Good luck trying to heal back u when u are KO already

These kind of “high level” bots you’re describing are ones that kill any bot regardless of who they are in the game in one combo. They’re pointless to bring up here. That’s like saying “Tronus sucks bro, if you go up against high level bots they can take him out in one combo.”

I agree I was on a bit extream. My point was to be one of the strongest bot in game, you need some gaming changing abilities that is future proof and good against majority of bots.

His kit is mostly targeted towards brawlers. Prowl gets melee buff and can be copied but many scouts for example don’t have melee armor buff to be copied. Same with other classes.

Tronus is good? Yes his defense relic can mitigate a lot of damage, so instead of getting on combo’ed, u willl survive much longer. Why is he good? He does not depend on anything to be strong. He is strong in himself

He is maybe good against certain bots or mods but not good enough to be a “one of the strongest”

To be a bot at “Optimus prime” lvl, (copy of leader of autobots) players expected much more from him.

It's hilarious that you think 7s of unblockable isn't enough to find an opening...

You don't need to find an opening, you're unblockable. Stay in tight, and chain combos together.

12s is an eternity in this game, you really need to work on your skills if you think it's not enough time to make use of something.

Rhinox powerlock is only 4s long, and it is very useful.

Your issue with NP isn't the bot, it's your own shortcomings. You want a bot that will mask your weaknesses, not realizing it would be game breaking in the process.

Ok, so let’s say you find opening easily.

U hit him a few times and he gains 1 bar of power, are u going to contunue hitting opponent or not?

So what’s the story here? U saved up 3 bars of power to just hit opponent for a few extra times?

What exactly do you want? A win button? You want to launch any attack or special and end the fight?

Because that's what it sounds like.

Players like you asking for Uber overpowered bots never stop to consider that you have to fight against the AI using it as well.

NP is a solid bot. He's better than OGP, who is considered by many (and wrongly, in my opinion) as one of the best bots in game.

OGP doesn't even have a great skillset for the current meta and players love him. He used to be great, but now he's mediocre.

NP has a better skillset, he's OGP on steroids.

The game essentially got a buff to OGP with a different set of synergies.

Again... You should consider that you need improvement to your gameplay and knowledge, as opposed to having the dev team make one that requires no effort to win on your part.

There are players that use bots at elite level AM that I bet you would consider "terrible, weak and underpowered" and they perfect all kinds of battles at D120+

Cause I'm to believe what some random player says about OGP regardless of Optimus' permanent armor break with SP3 And bleed when duped...

As a tactician that very bleed is useless against almost all brawlers.

WRONG. The only bot it doesn't do well is grimlock.
    For mv1, don't get hit
    TC ai won't necessarily instantly heavy.
    Grindor and motormaster cannot purify
    Be aggressive to tantrum.
    Primal can also be affected.
    Also wrong

The only bot that takes avantage of bleeds is Primal. (Unless you’re using Cheetor)
    Grimlock will still take some damage as he takes time to purifiy dots, the damage is not much, but it’s better than 0

So primes bleeds affect everyone but primal and grimlock, unless they aint duped. Alright. Im done speaking not of NP
  • NidRobNidRob Posts: 202

I wonder why @NidRob didn't showup with his 5* NP and tell us what he thinks. Because we came across him in arena already and that r4 NP is solid choice for a Primal battle in ROTK.

He’s not even close to God tier, IMO he’s a regular bot. Just good against bots that have melee attack buff & armor buff. Primal in rotk is a total disguise