Home General Discussion
The Transformers Forged to Fight community has officially moved to Discord. For all the latest news and updates, join us here!
Options

Who do I Rank Up? 2: Electric Boogaloo

Who do I Rank Up? 2: Electric Boogaloo 22 votes

4* Tantrum
9%
Bntyhntr3232_BlackRazak 2 votes
4* G1 Megs
40%
TWE10XBone_CrusherXBlack_Thought1121893PeasSlayerSycko5KittenBrickT1973 9 votes
4* Jetfire
31%
Chuck_CanuckDaveJLJIMMY_SABOptimalOptimus_MV1DeadMemeBoiHijacker2531Yeet 7 votes
4* Primal
18%
BeastdadGunz0Jazz444ScarredArachnid333 4 votes
4* Barricade
0%
4* Blaster
0%
NOTA(anything else from roster)
0%

Comments

• Options
    Primerprime5Primerprime5 Posts: 853
    My Rank-Up Roster
    kscyersk4gui.png
    u5fv3phtsjvm.png
  • Options
    4* Primal
    You have a 5* Megatron, correct?
    If so, what would you use the 4* for?
    Asking because I'm considering him or Primal.
  • Options
    BlackRazakBlackRazak Posts: 2,812
    4* Tantrum
    For pure damage, TANTRUM.
    For utility, G1 Megs.
    For skill increase, PRIMAL. Or SKYFIRE.
  • Options
    You have a 5* Megatron, correct?
    If so, what would you use the 4* for?
    Asking because I'm considering him or Primal.

You can never have too many Megatrons. Also, if I get another Awakening Program in the future, I might use it on him.
  • Options
    SlayerSlayer Posts: 1,085
    edited July 2019
    4* G1 Megs
    You're in need of to put some permanent debuffs.
  • Options
    BrickT1973BrickT1973 Posts: 334
    4* G1 Megs
    Megatron is a top tier bot. Also I understand using a four star over a five star. None of my five stars are duped which limits a lot of their usability, considering all my five stars are pretty dependent on their signatures. Plus high level four stars can take on most problems, pretty much everything up to the hardest paths of Master missions and high level alliance missions can be handled by four stars.
  • Options
    BrickT1973 wrote: »
    Megatron is a top tier bot. Also I understand using a four star over a five star. None of my five stars are duped which limits a lot of their usability, considering all my five stars are pretty dependent on their signatures. Plus high level four stars can take on most problems, pretty much everything up to the hardest paths of Master missions and high level alliance missions can be handled by four stars.

Agreed, most of my 5*s are just damage sponges at this point(except Galvatron, he's amazing)
  • Options
    4* Jetfire
    You're in need to stun and shock
  • Options
    CarrotBoy2kCarrotBoy2k Posts: 164
    You can never have too many Megatrons.
    Two Megatrons is company. Three Megatrons makes you proud! :)

The trio of Kickback, Ramjet, and Jetfire would work well together. But really, it's hard to recommend a bot to upgrade without knowing what bots you already have ranked up and frequently use on a squad.
  • Options
    edited July 2019

The trio of Kickback, Ramjet, and Jetfire would work well together. But really, it's hard to recommend a bot to upgrade without knowing what bots you already have ranked up and frequently use on a squad.

r6dpyqiie7k8.png

k00ohxvb3h0m.png

px3ntegu50e8.png
    The rest of my 4* and 5* Bots. Hope this helps.
  • Options
    Gunz0Gunz0 Posts: 2,949
    edited July 2019
    4* Primal
    >Primal
    >Rhinox
    >Scorponok

You know what I’m talking about ;-)
  • Options
    Gunz0 wrote: »
    >Primal
    >Rhinox
    >Scorponok

r/feelsgoodman
  • Options
    Gunz0Gunz0 Posts: 2,949
    4* Primal
    >Primal
    >Rhinox
    >Scorponok

r/feelsgoodman

r/ihavereddit
  • Options
    >Primal
    >Rhinox
    >Scorponok

r/feelsgoodman

r/ihavereddit

r/mypeopleskillsareterriblesoI'musingsubredditstoconveymyemotions.jpg
  • Options
    Jazz444Jazz444 Posts: 2,021
    4* Primal
    Primal for sure, he’s the Commander of the amazing beast wars synergy, he’s got crazy armor that is so annoying to take down, unless you can get many armor breaks.

Megatron is very nice, but I wouldn’t really invest into a 4* that I already have as a 5*, unless one to use for AMs, and one to use for Spotlight Missions
  • Options
    4* Jetfire
    Now i said jetfire, but seeing that 5 star brawler, i recommend you take him up. A 5 star mv1 is superior to a 4 star primal, and a 5 star primal too, imo. If not, go for jetfire, he's brilliant
  • Options
    SlayerSlayer Posts: 1,085
    4* G1 Megs
    Wait you have scout bee and you haven't r4 it… yet? He fights so good
  • Options
    Bntyhntr3232_Bntyhntr3232_ Posts: 3,088
    4* Tantrum
    Tantrum is the best choice as you don't have any amazing brawlers AND you already have 5* OG Megs
  • Options
    Mr_WonderfulMr_Wonderful Posts: 760
    Now i said jetfire, but seeing that 5 star brawler, i recommend you take him up. A 5 star mv1 is superior to a 4 star primal, and a 5 star primal too, imo. If not, go for jetfire, he's brilliant

Mv1 is only superior to unduped primal. Duped he can really mitigate shock as well, and heal from bleed. Not to mention team-benefitting synergies. Or crit armour. Neither of which mv1 provides in great quantity.

Speaking as someone who has both, I know easily who gets my sparks first. Primal all day long
  • Options
    4* Jetfire

Mv1 is only superior to unduped primal. Duped he can really mitigate shock as well, and heal from bleed. Not to mention team-benefitting synergies. Or crit armour. Neither of which mv1 provides in great quantity.

Speaking as someone who has both, I know easily who gets my sparks first. Primal all day long

I have both and i think mv1 is far superior than a unduped and duped primal. primal is good defensive, not so much offensive. Mv1 heals by attacking, and can often heal more than primal could. Mv1 superior, primal inferior. Im not saying primal is bad, just saying which i prefer.
  • Options
    DaveJLDaveJL Posts: 1,779
    4* Jetfire
    rank up to what level? I said Jetfire cos I thought that was the full extent of your roster, but seeing you have a larger selection of bots and 5*, it just depends to what level you mean
  • Options
    edited July 2019
    DaveJL wrote: »
    rank up to what level? I said Jetfire cos I thought that was the full extent of your roster, but seeing you have a larger selection of bots and 5*, it just depends to what level you mean

Upto Rank 3 or so, until I can gather more resources for already R4'd 4* characters like my Scorponok. I'm mainly trying to increase my overall Bot Rating and get some good Synergies with already Ranked-Up characters.
  • Options
    BlackRazakBlackRazak Posts: 2,812
    4* Tantrum

r6dpyqiie7k8.png

k00ohxvb3h0m.png

px3ntegu50e8.png
    The rest of my 4* and 5* Bots. Hope this helps.

@Primerprime5 if you want to grow organically (and realistically), go with this, based on your roster.

5*: G1 Megs, Gal Gadot, Murdermus Prime.

4*: Shockwave, Cyclonus, WJ, Scorponok, Tronus, Grimlock, Prowl

I know most here will tell you to ignore 4* and concentrate on 5*, but at your level, 4* maxed out, awakened, high sig; will be equivalent to R3-R4 5*.

Plenty of time to assemble a 5* killer squad later, RESOURCES are probably hard to come by at level 48, i know cuz I'm thereabouts.

This isn't some race, it's a marathon. Take your time assembling an R5 4* roster for AM (3), raids (3 attack, 7 defence¹) and missions (5).

Note ¹: Base defence can be a mix of 4* and 5*