Another Prime?

Honestly can we get some different bots

Comments

  • Sixgun45Sixgun45 Posts: 3
    Let me guess kabam the next ones gonna be another megatron
  • Gunz0Gunz0 Posts: 2,666
    Wouldn’t mind seeing gladiator Galvatron who’ll be another arena-exclusive bot.
    That kinda fits his theme though
  • Sixgun45 wrote: »
    Honestly can we get some different bots

    Sorry to hear you aren't a fan of Nemesis being added to the game! :(
  • DrShotgunDrShotgun Posts: 1,987
    edited July 16
    Nemesis Prime isn't officially a "Prime" though, he's a clone that just shares the name.
  • Gunz0Gunz0 Posts: 2,666
    DrShotgun wrote: »
    Nemesis Prime isn't officially a "Prime" though, he's a clone that just shares the name.

    Don’t worry OP, the other Prime we’re getting this year will be that cocky smirk who killed Optimus. Oh yes, you guys know who I’m talking about
  • RocsolidRocsolid Posts: 268
    Sixgun45 wrote: »
    Honestly can we get some different bots

    Sorry to hear you aren't a fan of Nemesis being added to the game! :(

    He hits like a feather lol.
  • DrShotgunDrShotgun Posts: 1,987
    Rocsolid wrote: »
    Sixgun45 wrote: »
    Honestly can we get some different bots

    Sorry to hear you aren't a fan of Nemesis being added to the game! :(

    He hits like a feather lol.

    Have you seen him when he copies Primals buffs? He's a beast. He definitely has his unique uses. Any stronger and he'd throw the game off balance. Watch the gameplay video on YouTube of a maxed 5* vs RoTK Primal. He's doing like 30k+ damage and healing. Good stuff.
  • DrShotgunDrShotgun Posts: 1,987
    Gunz0 wrote: »
    DrShotgun wrote: »
    Nemesis Prime isn't officially a "Prime" though, he's a clone that just shares the name.

    Don’t worry OP, the other Prime we’re getting this year will be that cocky smirk who killed Optimus. Oh yes, you guys know who I’m talking about

    Yesssss
  • KittenKitten Posts: 1,693
    Sixgun45 wrote: »
    Let me guess kabam the next ones gonna be another megatron

    Beast wars megatron though
  • SlayerSlayer Posts: 769
    DrShotgun wrote: »
    Rocsolid wrote: »
    Sixgun45 wrote: »
    Honestly can we get some different bots

    Sorry to hear you aren't a fan of Nemesis being added to the game! :(

    He hits like a feather lol.

    Have you seen him when he copies Primals buffs? He's a beast. He definitely has his unique uses. Any stronger and he'd throw the game off balance. Watch the gameplay video on YouTube of a maxed 5* vs RoTK Primal. He's doing like 30k+ damage and healing. Good stuff.

    Have you even seen him against rok Grindor.. he's trash
  • Gunz0Gunz0 Posts: 2,666
    Slayer wrote: »
    DrShotgun wrote: »
    Rocsolid wrote: »
    Sixgun45 wrote: »
    Honestly can we get some different bots

    Sorry to hear you aren't a fan of Nemesis being added to the game! :(

    He hits like a feather lol.

    Have you seen him when he copies Primals buffs? He's a beast. He definitely has his unique uses. Any stronger and he'd throw the game off balance. Watch the gameplay video on YouTube of a maxed 5* vs RoTK Primal. He's doing like 30k+ damage and healing. Good stuff.

    Have you even seen him against rok Grindor.. he's trash

    Imagine not being able to do frequent armor breaks
  • Sixgun45Sixgun45 Posts: 3
    I just meant there's too many other bots we can use like percept or blur etc
  • Quit complaining, Nemesis prime is cool, as well as Thundercracker. Though i agree we need new bots.
  • DrShotgunDrShotgun Posts: 1,987
    New bots that are obtainable with something other than luck and grinding.
  • Austin555555Austin555555 Posts: 777
    Rocsolid wrote: »
    Sixgun45 wrote: »
    Honestly can we get some different bots

    Sorry to hear you aren't a fan of Nemesis being added to the game! :(

    He hits like a feather lol.

    Try upgrading him first
Sign In or Register to comment.