Recently downloaded this game again after about a year

I recently reinstalled the game and my game is crashing whenever I story or arena. And before you say anything to me about devices it isn’t my phone because it is up to date on everything.

Comments

  • TheBeastInsideTheBeastInside Posts: 307
    It might be your phone, then !

    (Without more details, you have more chance to have an appropriate answer contacting the support than posting here)
  • Plato92Plato92 Posts: 4
    It’s not my phone I am able to mcoc on this phone to without a problem
  • JKLJKL Posts: 635
    Probably your phone then.

    Your post is too vague.
  • ManthroManthro Posts: 2,584
    edited July 16
    Plato92 wrote: »
    It’s not my phone I am able to mcoc on this phone to without a problem

    Well, what are your device specs, then?

    Your device can be up to date and still fall short of the minimum requirements to run the app.
  • RocsolidRocsolid Posts: 248
    Plato92 wrote: »
    It’s not my phone I am able to mcoc on this phone to without a problem

    Tftf I believes requires more then the other less skilled one you mentioned.
  • asparagusasparagus Posts: 154
    There have been updates that brought massively improved graphics for certain androids over the course of the last year. I used to run a nexus 6 which was a flagship android in its day and it won't run the game at all anymore. Tag @BlackRazak in his requirements thread and he'll probably have an answer for you.
  • Plato92Plato92 Posts: 4
    iPhone 6s bb0fbt81y4si.jpeg
  • JIMMY_SABJIMMY_SAB Posts: 295
    Plato92 wrote: »
    iPhone 6s bb0fbt81y4si.jpeg

    And there’s your answer. iPhone 6S can no longer keep up with this game. A combination of memory leak and heat render this device incompatible.
  • Gunz0Gunz0 Posts: 2,466
    Weird thing is, my iPhone 6s (iOS 11) can still handle the game fine, unlike my iPhone 6+ (iOS 12) which is newer and smoother. Perhaps it has something to do with your iOS version?
  • Mr_WonderfulMr_Wonderful Posts: 675
    JIMMY_SAB wrote: »
    Plato92 wrote: »
    iPhone 6s bb0fbt81y4si.jpeg

    And there’s your answer. iPhone 6S can no longer keep up with this game. A combination of memory leak and heat render this device incompatible.

    I run 6s and although it does heat up after extensive use, it can run it fine to do whatever needs done, spotlight etc. Wouldn’t say it’s incompatible but there’s room for improvement. Battery drainage is more my issue, although it’s nearly served it’s time with me and won’t grudge it that problem.

    @Gunz0 I’m no expert on the subject, but didn’t the 6s come out after the 6+? That might be an explanation of sorts.
  • Plato92Plato92 Posts: 4
    I don’t have any problem playing MCOC so I shouldn’t have any problems with this game
  • JIMMY_SABJIMMY_SAB Posts: 295
    Plato92 wrote: »
    I don’t have any problem playing MCOC so I shouldn’t have any problems with this game

    This simply isn’t true. Not sure how you can arrive at such odd logic, but just think about this for a moment. MCOC is a single plane, 2D fighting game. TFTF has multi plane/3D fight dynamics. Very different processing inputs required to handle such a game.
  • Hijacker2531Hijacker2531 Posts: 225
    The iPhone 6s works perfectly fine. It's the only phone I use to play ftf, and I it works perfectly. I'm able to do master spotlights and high-level AM without excessive heat, so it may just have to do with your phone. however, @JIMMY_SAB is correct. Mcoc may be vaguely similar, they are vastly different simultaneously, so simply cause one runs well doesn't mean it works perfectly all the way through.
  • Plato92 wrote: »
    I don’t have any problem playing MCOC so I shouldn’t have any problems with this game

    MCOC and TFTF are two very different games at the core. They may have similar instances, but they run differently. I'm sorry to hear you are experiencing issues with the game playing on your device. In order for us to actually fully understand what is going on, you'll need to reach out to our Support Team and file a ticket with them so they can hand off information to our teams about it. You can contact them within the in-game menu or from HERE.

    Again, I'm sorry that you're having issues -- however, as some of your fellow Commanders have stated, your device is a bit older and this can also cause some issues. Regardless that some may have it working doesn't mean that yours specifically will work too. Have the same phone as someone else doesn't immediately mean it is going to run the same, two devices aren't going to have the same downloads, picture amounts, music amounts, etc... There are many factors at play which can cause the game to not run properly.

    Please reach out to our Support. We want to help!
  • JIMMY_SABJIMMY_SAB Posts: 295
    The iPhone 6s works perfectly fine. It's the only phone I use to play ftf, and I it works perfectly. I'm able to do master spotlights and high-level AM without excessive heat, so it may just have to do with your phone. however, @JIMMY_SAB is correct. Mcoc may be vaguely similar, they are vastly different simultaneously, so simply cause one runs well doesn't mean it works perfectly all the way through.

    I used to feel this way about my 6S too. I suggest you try TFTF on an iPhone XS.

    “Perfectly” won’t be the word you use anymore when describing how TFTF runs on an 6S.
  • Hijacker2531Hijacker2531 Posts: 225
    JIMMY_SAB wrote: »
    The iPhone 6s works perfectly fine. It's the only phone I use to play ftf, and I it works perfectly. I'm able to do master spotlights and high-level AM without excessive heat, so it may just have to do with your phone. however, @JIMMY_SAB is correct. Mcoc may be vaguely similar, they are vastly different simultaneously, so simply cause one runs well doesn't mean it works perfectly all the way through.

    I used to feel this way about my 6S too. I suggest you try TFTF on an iPhone XS.

    “Perfectly” won’t be the word you use anymore when describing how TFTF runs on an 6S.

    Ya know, you're probably not wrong.
Sign In or Register to comment.