Home General Discussion
The Transformers Forged to Fight community has officially moved to Discord. For all the latest news and updates, join us here!

Jetfire hurts my left thumb

Is there anyone like me :). I hurt my left thumb finger when trying to learn using of jetfire :)

Comments

• KittenKitten Posts: 1,897
    Play upside down
  • Darm0kDarm0k Posts: 2,485
    Kitten wrote: »
    Play upside down

I tried that. Turned my device upside down, but still my left thumb....
  • KittenKitten Posts: 1,897
    Darm0k wrote: »
    Kitten wrote: »
    Play upside down

I tried that. Turned my device upside down, but still my left thumb....

Lift weights
  • Gunz0Gunz0 Posts: 2,949
    Play with your right hand. Problem solved
  • Primerprime5Primerprime5 Posts: 853
    Hit your device with an Uno Reverse card. Problem solved.
  • Bi1b0BagginsBi1b0Baggins Posts: 1,049
    Hit your device with an Uno Reverse card. Problem solved.

qughuue4u2q5.gif
  • Decimus234Decimus234 Posts: 677
    Why are you applying a vice like grip to your phone?

How in the hell do you even hurt your thumb playing on a smooth glass surface?

It’s either repetitive stress, or because you’re applying too much pressure.
  • KillMasterCKillMasterC Posts: 3,105
    Videos are showing a Jetfire killing a full health 60k+ AM Galvatron (d140) with 5 heavy reflections. Worth trying.
  • BOFADBOFAD Posts: 481
    Videos are showing a Jetfire killing a full health 60k+ AM Galvatron (d140) with 5 heavy reflections. Worth trying.

Thanks for pointing that out on the forums, I can’t wait for the nerf or maybe we can get lucky and they can change the mods and make him even more fun.
  • KillMasterCKillMasterC Posts: 3,105
    BOFAD wrote: »

Thanks for pointing that out on the forums, I can’t wait for the nerf or maybe we can get lucky and they can change the mods and make him even more fun.

LOL. Don't worry. People are trying but most of the time, they failed. The only scenario is Galvatron with sig on, or Demotron with Unstoppable on. Other guys like IH will dodge a reflected heavy very well.

This is the only case when JF is worth using, and it's only for fun videos. If they're to take away this unique ability, they've got no reason to keep his stun parry at 100% to begin with.