Home General Discussion
The Transformers Forged to Fight community has officially moved to Discord. For all the latest news and updates, join us here!

S-1000 in Master lane

I was fighting him with OG Prime and when he got down to low health he pulled an "All Hail_____" and regained a bunch of health.
It was during an SP2 so I didn't get to read the full text before he went down.
Is this normal for S-1000? To do the "All Hail Megatron"..or his version of it?
Or was this a mod he was on?

Comments

• BaRdYaAmNBaRdYaAmN Posts: 1,506
    DrShotgun wrote: »
    I was fighting him with OG Prime and when he got down to low health he pulled an "All Hail_____" and regained a bunch of health.
    It was during an SP2 so I didn't get to read the full text before he went down.
    Is this normal for S-1000? To do the "All Hail Megatron"..or his version of it?
    Or was this a mod he was on?

At a certain amount of health he'll either do mv Megatron's Sig or mv Prime's
  • GrooGroo Posts: 163
    It’s the mod, same as Nemesis Prime, gains a lot of health when he falla below 20%
  • GrooGroo Posts: 163
    *falls
  • Bntyhntr3232_Bntyhntr3232_ Posts: 3,088
    It is "all hail the sharkticons!" And yes it's normal
  • NightpathNightpath Posts: 644
    It is "all hail the sharkticons!" And yes it's normal

This. It's not the mod...
  • DrShotgunDrShotgun Posts: 2,157
    Cool, thanks guys. Took me by surprise.
  • JackinJackin Posts: 21
    The mod also has a heal right? He gets the heal from all hail..then a heal from the mod.
    I may be remembering it incorrectly.
  • ManthroManthro Posts: 2,752
    edited July 2019
    If you can take the time to post a thread and read the responses, why not just read the ability set and mods instead?

Just a suggestion.
  • DrShotgunDrShotgun Posts: 2,157
    Manthro wrote: »
    If you can take the time to post a thread and read the responses, why not just read the ability set and mods instead?

Just a suggestion.
    Like read the ability set and mod AFTER I beat him?
    I'd be absolutely thrilled if I could do that, hence me asking on here.
    Most of your comments make alot of sense, but sometimes I just think your mad at someone and looking to take it out on the forums.
  • Gunz0Gunz0 Posts: 2,949
    DrShotgun wrote: »
    Manthro wrote: »

Just a suggestion.
    Like read the ability set and mod AFTER I beat him?
    I'd be absolutely thrilled if I could do that, hence me asking on here.
    Most of your comments make alot of sense, but sometimes I just think your mad at someone and looking to take it out on the forums.

Just beat him again lol. It only takes around 50~60 energy