Home General Discussion
The Transformers Forged to Fight community has officially moved to Discord. For all the latest news and updates, join us here!

You done it again.

Hello Kabam related people,
If you don't remember, I sang praises regarding my appreciation for the Grimlock event. Now the Nemesis Prime event is over and again appreciation must be sung. With this arena spectacular I managed to get a 4* Nemesis Prime and a 4* Thundercracker which I was unable to obtain during that event.
Thank you so much for this game. I can't wait to see what the future holds. Keep up the great work!!

Comments

• DrShotgunDrShotgun Posts: 2,157
    I'm happy you got some good pulls, seriously. But there are hundreds of thousands of us that spent countless hours grinding that landed a 3* at BEST.
    I considered myself lucky for getting 2 TC 3*s and 2 NP 3*s...both of which will collect dust until they're ready to be forged away.
    This was a sorry attempt at justifying a lack of content from Kabam. We've been screaming for months we don't like arena grinds and this is all they have up their sleeves
  • KillMasterCKillMasterC Posts: 3,105
    Darm0k wrote: »
    If you don't remember, I sang praises regarding my appreciation for the Grimlock event. Now the Nemesis Prime event is over and again appreciation must be sung. With this arena spectacular I managed to get a 4* Nemesis Prime and a 4* Thundercracker which I was unable to obtain during that event.
    Thank you so much for this game. I can't wait to see what the future holds. Keep up the great work!!

Just curious, would you be saying the same thing if you didn’t get Nemesis Prime from the crystals?

Course not. Filthy words guaranteed.
  • BaRdYaAmNBaRdYaAmN Posts: 1,506

This game hasn't done great work...freaking Crystal's! There are so many people that only got 2*s and 3*s!
    There is no way i will show appreciation for all those hours grinding just for a a 3 star.

You win some and you loose some, this guy just happens to have a reason to show kabam his appreciation.
    (I mean, not that kabam controls what we get from crystals right?)
  • Bntyhntr3232_Bntyhntr3232_ Posts: 3,088
    BaRdYaAmN wrote: »

This game hasn't done great work...freaking Crystal's! There are so many people that only got 2*s and 3*s!
    There is no way i will show appreciation for all those hours grinding just for a a 3 star.

You win some and you loose some, this guy just happens to have a reason to show kabam his appreciation.

I have a reason to be happy too as I got 4* nem prime...but the way to get him is awful I'd have preferred that "hunt for nemesis prime" idea that someone somewhere suggested
  • BaRdYaAmNBaRdYaAmN Posts: 1,506
    edited July 2019
    BaRdYaAmN wrote: »

I have a reason to be happy too as I got 4* nem prime...but the way to get him is awful I'd have preferred that "hunt for nemesis prime" idea that someone somewhere suggested

Yeah honestly I liked the way we got Thundercracker, it's definitely better than relying on luck.
    Only reason I'm not as miffed as some others is because I got his 4* too, not that I can use right now
  • SlayerSlayer Posts: 1,085

I grinded all 7 days (7 hrs daily) just for one bot which i luckily managed to pull as 5* also mixmaster 5*

But no i still dont appreciate it because what if I hadn't pulled those 5* bots in the first place?

• I too would like to show my appreciation to kabam. I grind the whole week, at least 2.5 mil a day to end with 64 plus 8 crystals. And I managed to pull ONE 3* Nemesis prime. If anything that's a big slap to my face to remind myself event like this is not worth losing so much sleep for. So yeah thanks for letting me realize I should be spending less time with this game.
  • VoltronVoltron Posts: 998
    Why does Kabam keep on doing this types of events? It's because players still grind for them. We all know how arenas work and we all know the odds of these crystals. You can't be upset at Kabam when it was fully your own impluse to put the hours in. Sorry if this isn't what some of you wanted to hear.

I learned my lesson after the first bee raid event. If the event revolves around arenas or spinning bot crystals to get a bot, it's too good to be true. And fight the urge when you see people posting their prizes here. lol
  • RocsolidRocsolid Posts: 302
    Pretty sure most everyone here should have 'expert complainer' on their resume... lol
    I loved the event, gave me lots of ore to level my characters up! Very soon, cheetor will be max forged! Rawr!
  • XaosPrimeXaosPrime Posts: 41
    Rocsolid wrote: »
    Pretty sure most everyone here should have 'expert complainer' on their resume... lol
    I loved the event, gave me lots of ore to level my characters up! Very soon, cheetor will be max forged! Rawr!

Dude, agreed! This started as a thread to give props (because that seriously NEVER happens) and it of course turns into a a symphony of the world's tiniest violins.

Also, congrats on Cheetor - I'm still trying to dupe my 5*, but my 4* is working on Max forge too!
    Voltron wrote: »
    Why does Kabam keep on doing this types of events? It's because players still grind for them. We all know how arenas work and we all know the odds of these crystals. You can't be upset at Kabam when it was fully your own impluse to put the hours in. Sorry if this isn't what some of you wanted to hear.

I learned my lesson after the first bee raid event. If the event revolves around arenas or spinning bot crystals to get a bot, it's too good to be true. And fight the urge when you see people posting their prizes here.

So. Much. This.

Guys, Kabam could not be more transparent with the odds here. The drop rates are there to let you know exactly how difficult this is going to be. This is Nemesis's debut. Would a gauntlet have been cool? Sure. But who's to say there won't be? This is just an arena for the people lucky enough to get him as a sort of pre-release. But given all the complaining about him being "just" a re-skin, I don't understand why there's so much anger about not getting him from the random crystals anyway?

Maybe it's just because I've been playing for years, but these Arena events are always the same way. Chance. If you want Nemesis, be patient. You'll get him eventually.
  • Darm0kDarm0k Posts: 2,485

Plot twist. This is his 3 star Cheetor because all he got from his arena grinding were 2 star bots. 😂
  • CeltCelt Posts: 190
    This game ( and this event more specifically related to the situation ) is like your ex gf

You know she's bad for you, and you didn't break up for no reasons, because if she was good you, you would still be together, obviously.

But still, you keep coming back at her, because she's always lurring you with some sweet insidious messages, that let's you think that she changed, which in fact will never happen ( or happen in a decade, where you'll be already with another one )

Just stop coming back at her, and you see how much you'll be fine, and how much you'll stop complaining.

Like Voltron and Xaos said, you are the people that keeps this event up, actually.
    If they are still doing it, it's because of a reason, people are still grinding for it.

You don't want those kind of event anymore ? Stop playing it, that's it.
  • Bi1b0BagginsBi1b0Baggins Posts: 1,049
    Celt wrote: »
    This game ( and this event more specifically related to the situation ) is like your ex gf

You know she's bad for you, and you didn't break up for no reasons, because if she was good you, you would still be together, obviously.

But still, you keep coming back at her, because she's always lurring you with some sweet insidious messages, that let's you think that she changed, which in fact will never happen ( or happen in a decade, where you'll be already with another one )

Just stop coming back at her, and you see how much you'll be fine, and how much you'll stop complaining.

Like Voltron and Xaos said, you are the people that keeps this event up, actually.
    If they are still doing it, it's because of a reason, people are still grinding for it.

You don't want those kind of event anymore ? Stop playing it, that's it.

I've been personcotting arena for a while now (since before TFTF). It is pure no-talent grind that is not worth my valuable time. Once a commander reaches a certain level, arenas should switch to something skill-based.
    Darm0k wrote: »

Plot twist. This is his 3 star Cheetor because all he got from his arena grinding were 2 star bots. 😂

sqz1fm37d5h3.jpg
    He ate the 3* cheetor I got from the endless arenas lol