Home General Discussion
The Transformers Forged to Fight community has officially moved to Discord. For all the latest news and updates, join us here!
Options

fix grindor

special 3 is useless, make it useful to where the player would want to save up for a special 3. versus the damage of special 2. like sp3 guaranteed burn damage and melee buffs or unstoppable...something. and the heavies should have a way higher percentage chance to burn.
Tagged:

Comments

• Options
    How about when he grabs and slams, he inflicts an armor break?
  • Options
    KillMasterCKillMasterC Posts: 3,105
    That free fall alone should inflict a long amour break.
  • Options
    Starkiller7Starkiller7 Posts: 266
    edited July 2019
    100% guaranteed burn on the missile hits would make more sense
  • Options
    SlayerSlayer Posts: 1,085
    That free fall alone should inflict a long amour break.

This ^
    Also like sp3 should grant grindor a buff that will increase the chance of crit on his heavies for X seconds.
  • Options
    JIMMY_SABJIMMY_SAB Posts: 1,008
    Final hit of his SP3 should 100% Burn, Armor Break for 12 seconds, 300% Melee Buff, Become Unblockable on Basic Attacks for 12 seconds, & Power Lock on next Heavy Attack.

Not asking too much am I? For the record, I am joking here but want to also say that Grindor is my favorite Brawler. Even above my MF 5*/R5 MV1.
  • Options
    Starkiller7Starkiller7 Posts: 266
    Yeah, Grindor may be the most underrated bot in the game. Not the best, but he is a great bot. My top team was Bayformer deceptions for a long time and I always loved him.
  • Options
    DrShotgunDrShotgun Posts: 2,157
    He's definitely strong and simple. I like him and would like him alot better if he could purify debuffs like other brawlers.
  • Options
    RocsolidRocsolid Posts: 302
    special 3 is useless, make it useful to where the player would want to save up for a special 3. versus the damage of special 2. like sp3 guaranteed burn damage and melee buffs or unstoppable...something. and the heavies should have a way higher percentage chance to burn.

There aren't very many sp3 that are actually useful are there? I never drop an sp3 unless I'm prevented from doing so(such as resist or baiting a bot and I'll believe him an sp3 if I launch it).
    With grindor I launch sp2 everytime. The few times I've launched grinders, it is not useful at all lol.
  • Options
    DrShotgunDrShotgun Posts: 2,157
    The SP2 is always more powerful because it can be avoided. If the sp3 was the hardest hitting and never avoidable, it would be imbalanced. That's why I feel Tronus is far to powerful in this aspect...but that's a different issue altogether. Grindor would be absolutely brutal with such minor tweaks.
  • Options
    BaRdYaAmNBaRdYaAmN Posts: 1,506
    edited July 2019
    Is it possible to delete comments? Because it's something I want to do with this one
  • Options
    BaRdYaAmNBaRdYaAmN Posts: 1,506
    edited July 2019
    Personally I want MV prime's and G1 prime's basic range attack animation swapped, simply because...
    8hf6k3hw5hsn.gif
    ldtbocyalqqe.gif
    It's cannon...
  • Options
    Decimus234Decimus234 Posts: 677
    BaRdYaAmN wrote: »
    Personally I want MV prime's and G1 prime's basic range attack animation swapped, simply because...
    8hf6k3hw5hsn.gif
    ldtbocyalqqe.gif
    It's cannon...

It’s the FIRST MOVIE optimus. He only had the one larger cannon in the first one. And G1 Optimus duel wielded weapons at the battle of autobot city.
  • Options
    Gunz0Gunz0 Posts: 2,949
    There’s nothing to be fixed here. You can’t fix something that’s not broken. What you can do is buff his SP3, and many others’ such as Windblade’s.