Home General Discussion
The Transformers Forged to Fight community has officially moved to Discord. For all the latest news and updates, join us here!
Options

Cheetos evade hack/bug

小龙女小龙女 Posts: 641
edited July 2019 in General Discussion
https://youtu.be/bceFCIhSgKI

Cheetor can only evade range when he dash or heavy.

Granted, I made a bad move, but it showcase the many AI problems.

I was thinking cheetor was starting to dash. But no I played it SUPER slow motion, he was just standing up from knockdown

Maybe it is just machine hack. The one nanosecond the program says “start dash” and before the dash animation even happens the program says oh it is dashing, so evade then

Or maybe the game played the dashing/heavy animation for one nanosecond and it is still considered dashing/heavy

Comments

• Options
    SlayerSlayer Posts: 1,085
    Cheetor be like " watch me dash like a crazy ninja "

Then "you know what never mind ...."
  • Options
    Slayer wrote: »

Yes, hack to go
  • Options
    RocsolidRocsolid Posts: 302
    小龙女 wrote: »

Yes, hack to go

Does the game maybe classify getting up as a 'dash to your feet' lol
  • Options
    Rocsolid wrote: »

Yes, hack to go

Does the game maybe classify getting up as a 'dash to your feet' lol

Hell yeah, I forgot, dashing to your feet is definitely legal.

U know what’s funny, I find so many bugs but I never get to prove it. Sometimes I think am delusional. I usually don’t record AM fight cuz phone gets hot. When I use my alt account to record fight and I spot such problems....I realized I am not delisional

Anyway, whining aside, it is not easy to program a game and good AI that’s a given.

AM is about competition. If other people can do it with 0 hp loss against buggy bots, I can too. That’s the right altitude
  • Options
    XaosPrimeXaosPrime Posts: 41
    That is weird. If this is in AM, did he have a Mod for evading? He definitely wasn't dashing, that's for sure.
  • Options
    edited July 2019
    XaosPrime wrote: »
    That is weird. If this is in AM, did he have a Mod for evading? He definitely wasn't dashing, that's for sure.

no he doesn’t have any evade related mod. It’s map 3
  • Options
    KillMasterCKillMasterC Posts: 3,105
    If you hold heavy while your Cheetor rises up, you'll do the same. I always enjoy this freedom when AI Demotron goes heavy spamming (my Cheetor can heavy spam to counter his)
    Not a hack I'm afraid.
  • Options
    If you hold heavy while your Cheetor rises up, you'll do the same. I always enjoy this freedom when AI Demotron goes heavy spamming (my Cheetor can heavy spam to counter his)
    Not a hack I'm afraid.

I tried, it does work like that, if you press button and it instantly give u evade buff without even starting animation.....

I don’t know what to say about this
  • Options
    RocsolidRocsolid Posts: 302
    Not a hack I'm afraid.

I tried, it does work like that, if you press button and it instantly give u evade buff without even starting animation.....

I don’t know what to say about this

I did too, I evaded a galvy heavy. He charged right after and I died anyway but it worked lol