Home General Discussion
The Transformers Forged to Fight community has officially moved to Discord. For all the latest news and updates, join us here!

New bots

I feel like they need to add “SOUNDWAVE” from the dark of the moon movie, since we only have the Soundwave from the og series... I just feel like they need to add another version of him which is: soundwave from the dark of the moon. me personally think that the soundwave from the “the dark of the moon” looks awesome, and I feel like they should add him to the game. in case they do, it should be a tactician class bot. I don’t really think it’s necessary to change its class.

-Leave a like if you agree.

Comments

• Leave a like c:
  • RocsolidRocsolid Posts: 302
    RageSparez wrote: »
    I feel like they need to add “SOUNDWAVE” from the dark of the moon movie, since we only have the Soundwave from the og series... I just feel like they need to add another version of him which is: soundwave from the dark of the moon. me personally think that the soundwave from the “the dark of the moon” looks awesome, and I feel like they should add him to the game. in case they do, it should be a tactician class bot. I don’t really think it’s necessary to change its class.

Let the reskin comments begin 😂
  • BaRdYaAmNBaRdYaAmN Posts: 1,506
    Rocsolid wrote: »
    RageSparez wrote: »

Let the reskin comments begin 😂

Those days are over (I hope)
  • KittenKitten Posts: 1,897
    edited July 2019
    I've kindly left a flag instead! use the character suggestion thread...
    https://forums.transformersforgedtofight.com/discussion/8412/bot-wishlist-thread-new-edition#latest
This discussion has been closed.