Home General Discussion
The Transformers Forged to Fight community has officially moved to Discord. For all the latest news and updates, join us here!

6 star Bots

I must say, these new T3 ore crystals are amazing. But with these rewards will come the ability to max out 5 star bots faster. So when are the 6☆ bots coming out?

Comments

• KittenKitten Posts: 1,897
    @Gojuanes I summon thee
  • NidRobNidRob Posts: 202
    When there’s a content to fulfill r5 5* first.
  • KittenKitten Posts: 1,897
    NidRob wrote: »
    When there’s a content to fulfill r5 5* first.

This is true, though we can hope for both. Theres some players who've ascended far beyond 5☆s. They are who Kabam should appeal to the most considering how much they spend.
  • SynthwaveSynthwave Posts: 1,012
    NPC Phase Sixer-type bots (Overlord, Thunderwing, Sixshot, Tarn, etc.) with millions of hit points as part of a new game mode would be the only thing I could think of that would warrant the need for 6 stars. That and D200 AM, but even that is already getting old.

They need to add a new game resource. How about bot-specific paraphernalia that can be rotated out weekly and earned as a reward in the new game mode (one week it would be Megatron's fusion cannon, another Prowl's shock baton, etc.). These would offer special and unique upgrades for that particular bot (or maybe make them so they can be equipped to any bot for some kind of bonus, but they give a unique ability too when paired with the equipment's owner).

Make ununtrium or green sparks another resource that can be used to modify existing bots. Use your imagination from the existing Transformers lore.
  • DrShotgunDrShotgun Posts: 2,157
    Once again @Synthwave for the win.
    I do have to say I just landed 2 demo, a scout, brawler, and warrior t3 class.
    Kabam is a winner today.
  • bzuugs6cfe3j.png