Home General Discussion
The Transformers Forged to Fight community has officially moved to Discord. For all the latest news and updates, join us here!
Options

Revert Progress After Away Missions Mess

I’m sure everyone will hate me, but the fact is these new away mission crystals are way too good. Whoever made them messed up big time and it’s got to be fixed as soon as possible.

Removing the contents of the crystals from everyone’s accounts isn’t enough, people have used these easy to obtain resources on ranking up bots already. If that’s the best you can do then fine but ideally you should revert everyone’s account back to before the crystals were released, change the away missions back to how they were before for the time being until you can do something that doesn’t ruin the complete balance of the game.

You shouldn’t be able to get multiple tier 3 class sparks by spending about 300 gold and waiting 10 minutes.

Comments

• Options
    BOFADBOFAD Posts: 481
    Why not? Maybe something is coming that this will benefit us later. Also just cause you can rank a bunch of R5 5 stars, doesn’t mean you can actually use them. It doesn’t matter how strong your bots are if you can’t actually fight. Not trying to be a jerk, just saying.

Also we don’t know if this permanent or an intro like when they changed them before. Just sit back and get what you can while you can. Yeah
  • Options
    GilopsGilops Posts: 12
    Though I'm enjoying them, i would have to agree, these missions have basically made the spark daily missions, t3c arena, alpha arena basically pointless, plus other game modes much less rewarding than they already were.
  • Options
    I wouldn’t get too comfy with them, like I said enjoy it while it lasts cause it probably won’t be permanent at these drop rates
  • Options
    Gilops wrote: »
    Though I'm enjoying them, i would have to agree, these missions have basically made the spark daily missions, t3c arena, alpha arena basically pointless, plus other game modes much less rewarding than they already were.

Just means they’ll revamp them.
  • Options
    Bntyhntr3232_Bntyhntr3232_ Posts: 3,088
    I think they're actually useful now! They don't need to be changed...just make the other ways more plentiful
  • Options
    KittenKitten Posts: 1,897
    Nope. This is probably the worst post I've ever seen here. The crystals are only for high level players, noobs cant access them.
  • Options
    Beastdad wrote: »
    Lol 5 flags for lunacy.

Ain’t it though? Here’s an easy way to get stronger so you don’t have to lose your soul. “Nah I’m good, I wanna grind” lol
  • Options
    JKLJKL Posts: 997
    Hope you made a throw away account to make this post.
  • Options
    damn bro it’s almost as if you want everyone to blacklist you lolll
  • Options
    The crystals are working as intended 👍
  • Options
    JKL wrote: »
    Hope you made a throw away account to make this post.

angry mob about to show up at his doorstep
  • Options
    Austin555555Austin555555 Posts: 783
    This is why we can’t have nice things
  • Options
    You know what, you are ABSOLUTELY RIGHT. Everyone hates you now!
  • Options
    Darm0kDarm0k Posts: 2,485
    If it brings back arena crystals then I’m all for it. Hahaha. I mean 😢

Anyways, clearly trolling. The second paragraph gives it away. The first paragraph fine, that could be its opinion. But the second one, talking about going into people’s accounts to remove items? Yeah, obvious troll is obvious.
  • Options
    DirculesDircules Posts: 509
    After a couple days like this you’ll be selling t3c/b from for stash to be able to afford a few levels on your latest upgrade :)
  • Options
    KittenKitten Posts: 1,897
    Dircules wrote: »
    After a couple days like this you’ll be selling t3c/b from for stash to be able to afford a few levels on your latest upgrade :)

More gold too ;)
  • Options
    DaveJLDaveJL Posts: 1,779
    The end game is all about t4c really. To level up bots and sell t3c to get enough t4c, it will still take a long time even with these rewards.

I think maybe Kabam wanted to increase the pace of the game
  • Options
    ManthroManthro Posts: 2,752
    As already mentioned...

While these crystals kinda sorta are undoing all the work top alliances have been putting in for months, the gold standard is still t4c, which is reliably attainable only at the top levels of AM.

sure, you can get lucky with some t4c essence pulls and selling excess t3c now, but it's gonna take you longer to catch up than you realize.

These rewards will allow mid level players to r4 a number of bots, but will also make it easy for elite players to max forge all their favourites.

It's a win-win.
  • Options
    JIMMY_SABJIMMY_SAB Posts: 1,008
    edited July 2019
    Let me inject some pragmatism here and emphasize the importance of allowing a change to “breathe” (even if short lived).

Don’t adjust anything right now! One of the tenants of successful development and change management require us as the consumer to have time and repetition on said change.

This is a forum, speak your mind but please try to remain grounded in the fact that this update took time to develop and we should allow ourselves the same space.

@Kabam Miike @Kabam Vydious @Kabam Rimehaven @Kabam Custos @Kabam Tenebrous
  • Options
    MutantdocMutantdoc Posts: 470
    This is why we can't have good things. Hope you are happy now
  • Options
    First thing I said is that everyone will hate me and I was right.

If this forum post helped kabam know that the crystals were broken sooner then I’m happy.

Sending a few bots away for 10 minutes spending 300 gold in the progress doesn’t justify those rewards, I think the crystals are still too good even with the reduced drop rates but I better not say anything.

Also thank you for the record of flags, I couldn’t of done it without you all.
  • Options
    I wish it would have lasted longer soo I could have gotten more T3 alpha for primal
  • Options
    I wish it would have lasted longer soo I could have gotten more T3 alpha for primal

You can still get more t3a just from other game modes that require you to do something like normal but now there’s some crystals you can get that are easily however they have a rare chance at giving t3a.
  • Options

You can still get more t3a just from other game modes that require you to do something like normal but now there’s some crystals you can get that are easily however they have a rare chance at giving t3a.

I am not strong enough to 100% master and I don’t have enough bots to grind arena. I’ll just hoard the dang crystals and see how it goes
  • Options
    First thing I said is that everyone will hate me and I was right.

If this forum post helped kabam know that the crystals were broken sooner then I’m happy.

Sending a few bots away for 10 minutes spending 300 gold in the progress doesn’t justify those rewards, I think the crystals are still too good even with the reduced drop rates but I better not say anything.

Also thank you for the record of flags, I couldn’t of done it without you all.

Why would you do this you ruined the game i don't understand why you did that if you could get kabam to listen to you get them to add some good instead of ruining the away missions