Home General Discussion
The Transformers Forged to Fight community has officially moved to Discord. For all the latest news and updates, join us here!
Options

Act 4

When is act 4 coming out I’ve been waiting for it for a long time is act 4 coming in 2019

Comments

• Options
    SfhmSfhm Posts: 2
    Anybody here?
  • Options
    Gunz0Gunz0 Posts: 2,949
    Act 4 will come when people stop thinking about it
  • Options
    You'd think in that time of the annoying reforged missions, they would have come up ideas with act 4, but no!
  • Options
    JIMMY_SABJIMMY_SAB Posts: 1,008
    Serious question. Why do so many players on this forum want Act 4 so badly? Is it the storyline? Can’t we all agree that it would be short lived and something players will finish in a week or two?

• Options
    JIMMY_SAB wrote: »
    Serious question. Why do so many players on this forum want Act 4 so badly? Is it the storyline? Can’t we all agree that it would be short lived and something players will finish in a week or two?

Perhaps it's because people(like me) want more story?
  • Options
    BaRdYaAmNBaRdYaAmN Posts: 1,506
    Sfhm wrote: »
    When is act 4 coming out I’ve been waiting for it for a long time is act 4 coming in 2019

Forgot about the possibility of act 4, but when you think about it there's really no need since kabam is getting all the lore in the spotlights these days.
    I mean Act 1-3 is basically this game's equivalent to story mode/campaign
  • Options
    Gunz0Gunz0 Posts: 2,949
    You'd think in that time of the annoying reforged missions, they would have come up ideas with act 4, but no!

You think in that time of releasing expensive whale-milking deals, they would have enough budget to make Act 4, but no!
  • Options
    Act 4 would need some sort of novel approach to tailoring it’s difficulty and rewards to the individual player, otherwise only a very few players would enjoy it should it continue directly along the same gradient of increasing difficulty from the end of act 3.

Put another way , my top bots can breeze through act 3 and I’m no top alliance tftf ninja
  • Options
    BaRdYaAmNBaRdYaAmN Posts: 1,506
    Act 4 would need some sort of novel approach to tailoring it’s difficulty and rewards to the individual player, otherwise only a very few players would enjoy it should it continue directly along the same gradient of increasing difficulty from the end of act 3.

Put another way , my top bots can breeze through act 3 and I’m no top alliance tftf ninja

Not quite master bots but around there?
  • Options
    ManthroManthro Posts: 2,752
    Go open the hardest act 3 mission, and you'll see why releasing act 4 is pointless now:

9tqvsf34xpc4.png

You would need 3 more acts minimum in order to catch up to bot progression.

Story mode can be done on auto fight.
  • Options
    ButtehrsButtehrs Posts: 629
    Story mode isnt supposed to be an impossible challenge. Thats what rok and rotk style things are for. story is there to, you guessed it, tell a story. Beleive it or not there are actually people to enjoy just reading the story and would like to see it continued. The difficulty of the story acts dont matter
  • Options
    TechnobotTechnobot Posts: 661

At this point, I could 100% Act 3 with my Beast Wars Team... which are all R4, 4* Bots. None of those bots are even among my Top 15 Strongest bots. I'm no TFTF Ninja, either.

Manthro wrote: »
    Go open the hardest act 3 mission, and you'll see why releasing act 4 is pointless now:

9tqvsf34xpc4.png

Heck, you could probably completely explore Act 3, Mission 6 with just 1 bot at this point.
  • Options
    NightpathNightpath Posts: 644
    I don’t think it’s so much about the difficulty level, though I do assume there will always be newer players who are at the “right” level. It’s more about the principle of the matter, the assurance of continuation and new content. And, yes, for some, the story.
  • Options
    BrickT1973BrickT1973 Posts: 334
    Technobot wrote: »

At this point, I could 100% Act 3 with my Beast Wars Team... which are all R4, 4* Bots. None of those bots are even among my Top 15 Strongest bots. I'm no TFTF Ninja, either.

9tqvsf34xpc4.png

Heck, you could probably completely explore Act 3, Mission 6 with just 1 bot at this point.

I did that with my 4* Soundwave. R5, L50, F75, probably around 20-40 for his signature. Had him on a team with Megatron, Shockwave, Starscream, and Ramjet, all 4*. I used a few repair kits, but I did the hardest path using only him. Just make Act 4 the next natural natural difficulty progression, with the weakest bots hovering somewhere around a 2k rating and the strongest hitting 4k. That’s good for a majority of players now, and the higher level players are able to break out their less powerful bots if they want a challenge.
  • Options
    KittenKitten Posts: 1,897
    Only reason why I want act 4 is for act 5 lol
    And story of course
  • Options
    Austin555555Austin555555 Posts: 783
    Technobot wrote: »

9tqvsf34xpc4.png

Unless they decide too make it impossible