Home General Discussion
The Transformers Forged to Fight community has officially moved to Discord. For all the latest news and updates, join us here!

Players history

Hi all, my problem/suggestion is related with, as the title implies, players history in the game.
Nowadays it's easy for a player to change its name and by doing that they get a "clean slate" from that moment on. Its good for them, but a nightmare for aliance management.
Has aliance officers, we are faced constantly with players that dont meet our parameters, or worse that are rude and not polight with the rest of the team. We kick them, they change their name, and their are back again in the game.
I suggest that there should be a way to see the player's history, more specifically their name's and past alliance's registry.
Waht do you all think about this idea??

Comments

• Bntyhntr3232_Bntyhntr3232_ Posts: 3,088
    FunnyMeteg wrote: »
    Hi all, my problem/suggestion is related with, as the title implies, players history in the game.
    Nowadays it's easy for a player to change its name and by doing that they get a "clean slate" from that moment on. Its good for them, but a nightmare for aliance management.
    Has aliance officers, we are faced constantly with players that dont meet our parameters, or worse that are rude and not polight with the rest of the team. We kick them, they change their name, and their are back again in the game.
    I suggest that there should be a way to see the player's history, more specifically their name's and past alliance's registry.

This hasn't ever really been a problem...you should be able to identify people based on their typing
  • Tracked_SignalTracked_Signal Posts: 324
    edited July 2019

This hasn't ever really been a problem...you should be able to identify people based on their typing
    and they way the act

• Bntyhntr3232_Bntyhntr3232_ Posts: 3,088

and they way the act

Yup
  • that1guythat1guy Posts: 374
    Make them contact you via line, as you could verify them via their ID. Helps lower the chances of the same guy pulling that stunt.
  • If every player has an ID# in addition to game name; in Active Directory, every object has an objectSid.