Home General Discussion
The Transformers Forged to Fight community has officially moved to Discord. For all the latest news and updates, join us here!

What's up for August?

@Kabam Miike @Kabam Vydious I would like to ask a Question. What's coming up for August? New Bot and Spotlight (I honestly don't care at this point if it's a Reskin) or No New Bots and Reforged again?

Comments

• Bntyhntr3232_Bntyhntr3232_ Posts: 3,088
    Inb4close
  • Inb4close

I give you zero points for originality
  • BaRdYaAmNBaRdYaAmN Posts: 1,506
    Not Act 4
    No new bots
    More reskins

I'm being optimistic right now...
  • KittenKitten Posts: 1,897
    Yeah kabam just stop being so secretive. This isnt area 51
  • GeneralZ9GeneralZ9 Posts: 185
    BaRdYaAmN wrote: »
    Not Act 4
    No new bots
    More reskins

I really wish that they would give us Act 4 with a 5* Megatronus on Power Flow as the Final Boss (I know that's sounds too OP, but it will be Challenging).
  • Austin555555Austin555555 Posts: 783
    GeneralZ9 wrote: »
    Not Act 4
    No new bots
    More reskins

I really wish that they would give us Act 4 with a 5* Megatronus on Power Flow as the Final Boss (I know that's sounds too OP, but it will be Challenging).

jyxzcuj3id8j.jpeg
  • There will not be a new bot, no. But there will be something new, yes.
  • Austin555555Austin555555 Posts: 783
    There will not be a new bot, no. But there will be something new, yes.

I’m sensing act 4

What?! Act 4? New Spotlight! Please tell me, I really want to know!
    edited July 2019
    Not Act 4
    No new bots
    More reskins

Megatronus only gains power from power gain, power rate/flow buffs won't do much for him

What?! Act 4? New Spotlight! Please tell me, I really want to know!

Technically this month had a new spotlight, I mean it wasn't a reforged no?
    Not Act 4
    No new bots
    More reskins

Megatronus only gains power from power gain, power rate/flow buffs won't do much for him

Then what would you suggest in order to make the fight Challenging?
    edited July 2019
    Not Act 4
    No new bots
    More reskins

Literally any mod that's annoying to fight, E.g) evade melee, shock block, defensive power gain, power charge, range repair.
    Seriously take you're pick
    Not Act 4
    No new bots
    More reskins

Literally any mod that's annoying to fight, E.g) evade melee, shock block, defensive power gain, power charge, range repair.
    Seriously take you're pick

Focus Frenzy, Resist Range, Special Damage 4, and Special 3 Unlocked. THAT is Challenging.
  • DirculesDircules Posts: 509
    Alliance mission Map 4!
  • Bntyhntr3232_Bntyhntr3232_ Posts: 3,088
    Inb4close

I give you zero points for originality

Zero points accepted
    Not Act 4
    No new bots
    More reskins

Very optimistic
  • SlayerSlayer Posts: 1,085
    edited July 2019
    What are the next month bots to appear in the store? @Kabam Vydious
    Just anxious because i have 3 5* crystal that i don't wanna open yet so I'm waiting
  • Jazz444Jazz444 Posts: 2,021
    edited July 2019

Sorry to burst everyone’s bubble I don’t wanna be blunt, but whenever a Kabam member says that something new is coming, it’s just a Spotlight or silly arenas or raid week 😬

If this is finally new content, thank you very much Kabam team
  • Gunz0Gunz0 Posts: 2,949
    Dircules wrote: »
    Alliance mission Map 4!

The virgin act 4 vs the Chad map 4
  • KillMasterCKillMasterC Posts: 3,105
    Jazz444 wrote: »

Sorry to burst everyone’s bubble I don’t wanna be blunt, but whenever a Kabam member says that something new is coming, it’s just a Spotlight or silly arenas or raid week 😬

If this is finally new content, thank you very much Kabam team

Man, it takes time to develop a new spotlight! (can't say for the other two though)
  • HZEROHZERO Posts: 52

With a da... , we are already a few months of a year without new bots, and do not excuse that you have taken out S-1000, Tundertracker, Nemesis Prime (which were not even accessible to everyone as the bot of the month, were somewhat "exclusive"), that in a matter of programming does not imply the same work as doing a bot of 0 since you have the model and the animations.

Month by month has been the same and they are not even able to give an answer to the community (is it that I must remind you that for the community you have work? Without players there is no game, without game goodbye work and money). Believe me you would keep everyone calmer if said "We have a problem and we can't get new bots, but we are working to fix it as soon as possible, in the meantime we will try to improve the gaming experience."

Sooner or later people will get tired and will end up leaving, if many of us are still here because we love this game and the Transformes , you should appreciate the support that is still given and give an estimate of when we will see a new bot. I hope that at least "the new" of the month of August makes it worth another month of waiting.
  • Derek2kDerek2k Posts: 2
    HZERO wrote: »

With a da... , we are already a few months of a year without new bots, and do not excuse that you have taken out S-1000, Tundertracker, Nemesis Prime (which were not even accessible to everyone as the bot of the month, were somewhat "exclusive"), that in a matter of programming does not imply the same work as doing a bot of 0 since you have the model and the animations.

Month by month has been the same and they are not even able to give an answer to the community (is it that I must remind you that for the community you have work? Without players there is no game, without game goodbye work and money). Believe me you would keep everyone calmer if said "We have a problem and we can't get new bots, but we are working to fix it as soon as possible, in the meantime we will try to improve the gaming experience."

Sooner or later people will get tired and will end up leaving, if many of us are still here because we love this game and the Transformes , you should appreciate the support that is still given and give an estimate of when we will see a new bot. I hope that at least "the new" of the month of August makes it worth another month of waiting.

Let me help you. I came back to the game 2 weeks ago just to check what was up and how everything was going. Mcoc is their main game and money pit. This game is clearly a step ahead of that one in every way except content from what i see. He said that something is coming so before bashing maybe wait. Hopefully my comment isn't taken the wrong way as it's just the truth but at the same time maybe invest more people into this game because it's definitely on its last legs.