Home General Discussion
The Transformers Forged to Fight community has officially moved to Discord. For all the latest news and updates, join us here!

Ratchets sp2

Lately I've noticed in higher level lanes, when Ratchet connects with his sp2, the healing animation is long enough that the opponent is able to get up and fire back, catching Ratchet as soon as his special is complete.
Others have suggested in the past,as have I, that his special needs to be tweaked....maybe heal during the wrench strikes,or have it be an auto heal like his other 2 heal abilities. The SP2 is almost guaranteed to get you hit in Master lanes

Comments

• JKLJKL Posts: 997
    Yeah, noticed that happens from time to time. Usually it's fine but the few times it happens, pretty much makes the healing an overall health loss or KO.

Try and make a video of it. Easier for Kabam mods to take it back to their team.
  • HalloweendmHalloweendm Posts: 395
    Or they could just adjust the down time of the enemy so he doesn't get back up until Ratchet's feet hit the ground at the end of the SP2 animation.
  • It whaaaat? My ratchet is only r3 so I don't really bring him out much in favor of shockwave, so I'd never notice this. I thought the opponent stayed down for the entire duration (since a dodged SP2 can still do knockback if the opponent runs back into your before ratchet does the heal). Definitely something to be tweaked when they do another bot update round
  • MutantdocMutantdoc Posts: 470
    I use my r4 5s Ratchet a lot. Yes it is happening more often now where the enemy stops your Sp2 healing by shooting you as you start healing