Home General Discussion
The Transformers Forged to Fight community has officially moved to Discord. For all the latest news and updates, join us here!

Somethings happening to a Bot? Which Bot and What?

@Kabam Vydious I found out that something will be happening to a Bot in August. Which Bot? And What? Are you giving a certain Bot a Buff or are you Adding Thundercracker or Nemesis Prime into the Crystals? I highly doubt it's the last one, so it's gotta be the first one. My guess is that HOUND is getting a Huge Buff.

Comments

• BaRdYaAmNBaRdYaAmN Posts: 1,506
    GeneralZ9 wrote: »
    @Kabam Vydious I found out that something will be happening to a Bot in August. Which Bot? And What? Are you giving a certain Bot a Buff or are you Adding Thundercracker or Nemesis Prime into the Crystals? I highly doubt it's the last one, so it's gotta be the first one. My guess is that HOUND is getting a Huge Buff.

I think it's got something to do with the story, so no buffs or previously exclusive bots getting added to the crystals. One of the moderators even said Nemesis Prime wouldn't be added to normal crystals any time soon
  • GeneralZ9GeneralZ9 Posts: 185
    BaRdYaAmN wrote: »

I think it's got something to do with the story, so no buffs or previously exclusive bots getting added to the crystals. One of the moderators even said Nemesis Prime wouldn't be added to normal crystals any time soon

Actually @Kabam Vydious said that something will happen to a Bot. It's unclear which Bot it is though.
  • BaRdYaAmNBaRdYaAmN Posts: 1,506
    BaRdYaAmN wrote: »

Actually @Kabam Vydious said that something will happen to a Bot. It's unclear which Bot it is though.

Guess we'll find out in a few days no?