Home General Discussion
The Transformers Forged to Fight community has officially moved to Discord. For all the latest news and updates, join us here!

Alliance Events Discussion Thread

Alliance Events are on the way! Our first event launches today, so make sure you update to our latest patch when it is available to you today!

Check out the post with all the information you need here: http://forums.transformersforgedtofight.com/discussion/85/introducing-alliance-events/p1?new=1

Then give us your questions here!

Comments

• MustangjonMustangjon Posts: 1,146
    What's alliance roster caps going to look like?
    How many battlegroups will we have?
    Just be nice to have idea for those of us preparing for launch
  • Mustangjon wrote: »
    What's alliance roster caps going to look like?
    How many battlegroups will we have?
    Just be nice to have idea for those of us preparing for launch

Good question! The maximum number of Commanders allowed in each Alliance is currently 18. Each Battlegroup is set to 6 players, so you'll all have to work together to be able to make it through the Maps!

There will be more information on Alliance Missions coming soon, so look out for that!
  • the first 3 day Alliance Event has ended, and i don't see another one on the coming soon,
    I was wondering when the next one will start, and if you have any sort of a schedule of the type of events that will be available?
  • Gr8_N8Gr8_N8 Posts: 3
    Whens the next event suppose to happen?
  • BubianBubian Posts: 82
    Event totalizer has stopped counting for alliance alpha. Please fix and reimburse lost points
  • Bubian wrote: »
    Event totalizer has stopped counting for alliance alpha. Please fix and reimburse lost points

Hey Bubian, we've replied over in the other thread here: http://forums.transformersforgedtofight.com/discussion/96/event-totalizer

I've sent this up to the team for review.
  • Gr8_N8Gr8_N8 Posts: 3
    How are these event suppose to work... There is nothing coming up? Like is it a day or 2 wait before the next event?
  • SlimNineSlimNine Posts: 4
    Why do not I get the rewards of the mobile command?
  • JLHart05JLHart05 Posts: 21
    edited July 2017
    Has anyone figured out the event cycle?

Been waiting for one to Rank Up and Level Up my Bots.

I think I've seen one before. Not sure when that was thou.